{30} Goddess herself

Chapter-30

"Goddess herself"

♡♡♡

Author's pov:-

"Yes love is everything alright?" Jeonghan said in a deep tone, as Portia couldn't help but to smile.

"Jeonghan can you pick me up from my office I'm scared". Portia replied,

"Scared? Of what Is someone bothering you love." Jeonghan said , with concern in his voice.

"No Noone is bothering me I just need you to come pick me up." Portia said as she stepped out of the elevator still in call with Jeonghan as she was talking with him she felt someone staring at her. She then looked at that direction but there was no one. When suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder making her jumped a bit.

"Are you okay?" She heard Jeonghan voice through the other line.

"I'm sorry ma'am i didn't noticed that you're talking on phone." One of the staff said as she apologies her.

"No its fine do you need anything?" Portia said and she shook her head.

"No ma'am I just came here to give you the umbrella because it's raining heavily."she said showing her the umbrella and Portia nodded slowly.

She turned her gaze back to the corner one last time and didn't saw anyone or anything . She sighed before walking exit of the building and the staffs followed her with an umbrella. She suddenly remembered that she was on call with Jeonghan as she took her phone out to see it was still on line.

"Why didn't you hung up the call?". Portia asked as she seat as the entrance for a second.

"And why would I do that?" Jeonghan said replied immediately.

"I asked you the question first?"

"Ummhmm I know and?" Jeonghan said with a flirtatious way as Portia rolled her eyes with a slight smile on her face.

"If you know then answer it". Portia replied smiling as she could hear him chuckle through other line.

"What was the question again?" Jeonghan said, pretending like he doesn't know anything he's motive is just to make Portia mad.

"Ughhh forget it just tell me where are you?" Portia asked him as she stood up and walking out of the building and a staff following her carrying the umbrella.