{9} Little missy

Chapter-9

"Little Missy"

☆☆☆

Portia's pov:-

I somehow manage to drive. I still can't focused on the road but I am trying my best to focus. My is head spinning so badly. The whole road was silent no other vehicles that was good for me because if there was other vehicles I may have gotten into an terrible accident. I am driving my Bugatti really gently and slowly god if something happens to me I don't care but if something happened to this baby I'll not forgive myself.

I am on my way to our house or I say my house . I laughed . The road was so silent and creepy because his house is in the middle of the hill and it is surrounded by trees . Not a single house around. Then I noticed this unknown car has been following me since I left that Club.
It didn't actually scared me at all but instead pissed me off. Like how dare they are to follow me. Do they think that they can kidnap me. Stupid mother Fuckers.

I'll teach them some lessons. I stop the car and opened my door. I step outside glaring that car . And they also stop the car. So they were following me. Then I walked to that car and knocked there windows. Ordering them to down it. I saw there were two guys.

"You two fuckers thought that you can kidnap me or do something but no you two come out" I knocked at the window with a scowl on my face.

They looked at each other , in a horror look on there face. Stupid and they thought they can kidnap me. They were hesitating to down the window and it pissed me even more. I punched the window hardly but it didn't broke.

"COME OUT I'LL TEACH YOU SOME LESSONS" I shouted at them and they opened the door I gave them a icy stare and they gulped looking at my face.

"Who are you two?" I asked them and they gave each other a look.

They are huge in my comparison tho.

"We-uhm we " they were stuttering not a single word came out expect we we .

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms
" WHAT WE WE YOU GUYS WANT TO KIDNAP ME RIGHT ?"

"We kidnap ? No ma'am we are not kidnappers " they said , with lack of eye contact.

" then are you guys going to rape me? " I said , in confusion.

"Wha-t-- no no-no ma'am we are not kidnappers and we are going to Rape you" one of the guy Said , he looks scared.

"Say something " the other guy whispered to other guy and he look at me in fear.