{11} Pain

Chapter-11

"Pain"

☆☆☆

Portia's pov:-

Without a single word. I rushed to the hospital. I am so scared. My heart is beating so fast. I'm on my way to the hospital. My heart rate and my blood pressure was increasing. I was literally breathing so fast. I drove as fast as I could.

"Thank God there no traffic" I thought to myself, a tornado full of thoughts were colliding in my head which I couldn't figure out.

After I reached to the hospital. I parked my car and rushed inside. I ran towards the reception section.

"Hello this is Portia MacKenzie and I'm here for Malissa MacKenzie " I asked, breathing heavily.

"Yes ma'am Malissa MacKenzie let me see" she said calmly, going through her files.

"What the fuck I'll just go inside myself " I literally shouted at her.

" Ma'am please don't shout there are other patients too" she said pointing at her.

" Are serious right now-" I was cut off by the sudden voice .

"Miss Portia?" I turned around and the a nurse.

"Yes " I answered immediately, focusing on the nurse.

"Finally you're here Miss this way" She said, and I followed her quickly. After walking through the hallways. She took me to the emergency theater and there I saw my mother. She looked so weak. Her heart rate seems more weak. Her wrinkles everywhere .

I couldn't stop my tears running through my cheeks. Soon Doctor approached me with a serious face.
"Ms.Portia her Condition is very serious right now she's in the middle of death and life." He couldn't finished his sentence.

I covered my mouth and started to tear up "What" I looked at him and he look down.

"As I already mentioned in phone call suddenly she lost alot of blood and we were giving her time to time medicines but we found out you're mother was already suffering through Cancer " he said and I was shocked because she didn't even told me anything about this Cancer. Then he showed me all the test results and I went through all of those papers and she was already in her third stage of cancer.

"As you can see she's already in her third stage The cancer has grown larger and has possibly spread to lymph nodes and other tissues. " He said showing me her tests results.