{8} Night to remember

Chapter-8

"Night to remember"

♡♡♡

Portia's pov:-

After some time , Appa came to pick Eomma from the Restaurant. We went to the restaurant after visiting the company. She's really a coolest in law ever. After that I was alone and didn't want to go home this early. So here I am driving my way to the club.

I am on my way to the club. Even tho I'm alone who cares I just want some fresh drink. Life has been really bumpy recently.

After reaching the club. It was already 8 in the night so I've got alot of time. Tonight is the night to remember.

I stepped inside the club the music the vibe yes this was all I wanted . A night to myself. The lighting was amazing . Purple dark that just makes me feel high without even drinking. Some people where making out or I say most of them. Everyone is watching me as I made my way . Head high , confident, dress snatched.

(When I rip)Labrinth

I straight went up to the bar section and the bartender turned around . I was mesmerized by his look. The body oh my gosh he is literally a Greek God. His eyes and those glasses at the edge of his nose , his lips , his biceps . I would literally give him to choke me. Oh stop it Portia what are you thinking. You are a married woman but wait that marriage was against my will and if Jeonghan wants to do whatever then why not me.

"Hello Missy you've been zoning out " the bartender waved his hands in front of me . Making me come back to reality.

"Ohh sorry I was just "I gave him a smile.

He just chuckled and lean in the counter and look in my eyes and I also lean in the counter placing both hands on my chin.

"What do you want to drink pretty lady?" He said , in a very flirtatious way.

"One Boulevardier please" I said in a same tone.

"Sure wait a sec" he said and turned around to make one.

I smiled to myself looking at him and thinking if only I met him earlier but now it isn't that late but wait I feel like I have seen him before somewhere but where I quite can't remember.