{1} Please dont go

Chapter-1

"Please don't go"

♡♡♡

Portia pov

Being the daughter of the CEO of the world's top company was just the dream come true. You get everything you want. Every one respect you,are scared of you , loves you , you just got so many fames in just starting of your life. But not until your parents started to hate each other day night arguments, life never felt this miserable. Dad stopped talking with mom and so do mom they even started to sleep in different bedrooms. My mom is a CEO of her own Makeup brand. Mom always wants me to be that girl the world would know forever. But my dad wants me to marry his business partner aka friend's son. I'm just 21 now me and my mom is against that. I just want to bury myself and never come out.

Portia's past

"What are you doing sweetheart??" My mom said as she was entering her room with a big bag in her hand.

"Makeup" I said trying to apply foundation in my face .

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back watching her through mirror. My two front teeth missing. She kissed my forehead and she sat next to me .

"Look this is how you apply foundation perfectly "

She was teaching me and I was looking at her I was so mesmerized by my mom's beauty. She's literally the Goddess. I love her so much. I feel so blessed to be born as her daughter.

"Now you try " she said and handed me the blender I took the blender and started to blend the foundation.

"Yes that's the way blend your nose and forehead more properly " I did what she said .

"No Portia blend more evenly " she said and took the blender from my hand and started to blend my foundation on my face.

"Ug-- mommy it's hurti-ng" I was struggling to take words out of my mouth as she was holding my face with her hands.

"Beauty is pain baby if you want to look gorgeous if you want to feel beautiful you have to learn how to endure the pain" she said with direct eye contact with me .

"Here see you just have to practice more and you'll be the best Makeup artist in the whole world , the world will know your na--" she was saying with the passion in her eyes until my dad came.

"What are you doing with her?" Dad said with the very angry tone

"What are you doing here in my room?" My mom replied with same tone.