{10} Not again

Chapter-10

"Not again"

♧♧♧

Jeonghan's pov:-

"Where were you?" I asked , pretending like I know nothing.

"Why do you need?" She said , and rolled her eyes on me.

"You broke the rules and you have the audacity to say why do I need to know?" I said standing from my sit, walking towards her.

She looked at me giving those sleepy stare.

"I asked you a question?"

"So" she said giving me a blank stare. My jaw clenched then I grabbed her arms and forced her to look at my eyes.

"When I asked you something you answer it?" I said, veins pulsing in neck.

"What are you my dad even if you were my dad I would give you the same answer now fucking get off of me" she blurted, and trying to remove her arms from my fingers.

"You got some nerves to talk with me like that" I said and she gave me those icy stare.

"Do you even know who am I?" I said and she looked at me up and down and came closer to me.

"Why don't you even know who you are?" She said mimicking raising one eyebrow. My jaw clenched and my grip tighten around her arms. She hissed.

"You better watch your tone when you talk with me?"

"What if I don't?" She said confidently without breaking eye contact. Why did I even agree marrying this woman who she think she is?.

"Are you challenging me?" I squinted my eyes.

"Maybe I am" she said smirking, then she removed her arms forcefully and walked away.

"I am not done Portia come back here" I said , watching her going her room then she turned and looks at me

"Well sad for you because I'm already done" she then slammed her door.

"She will regret this"

_________________________________________

Author's pov:-

Morning greeted them soon. Portia is still sleeping. It was already 10 in the morning. She probably forgot everything about yesterday. It is quite cloudy outside. Yesterday was literally lit. As soon as she entered the room . This is the first time she didn't changed her outfit and without removing her makeup . She threw herself on the bed. As for Jeonghan he was super mad because no one ever dared to talk back to him and he wanted to do everything to make Portia suffer.