{18} Finally home

Chapter-18

"Finally home"

☆☆☆

After finally transferring her mother to another hospital. She felt so much relieved. Thank fully everything went a they thought. They even got to choose which room they want to transfer her. Mr. Yoon went to check on some documents. While Portia sits there having some conversations with Mr.Jeon.

"Thank you Mr.Jeon thank you for doing this for me." Portia thanked Mr. Jeon for settling her mother in the most comfortable room.

"No worries, it's my job to help people and take care of them." Mr. Jeon said smiling. Portia smiles bowing her head and looks at her mom getting the treatment.

"And now you have to worry about anything we will give your mother the best out of best treatment to make her better." Mr. Jeon assured her and she smiles brightly.

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon " Portia thanked him again and he tilts his head looking at her.

"I told you already you don't have to thank me and by the way you can call me Wonwoo stop with this formalities." He suggested her and she looks at him tilting her head little and smiling.

"No I can't you're the doctor and I just can't call someone much respected by their names" Portia said kindly, as her gaze directed to Mr. Yoon who was coming towards them.

"Here's all the papers Portia all the documents now everything is finally settled " Mr. Yoon handed the documents to Portia and she checks everything and hugged Mr. Yoon.

"Thank you for everything Appa" Portia mumbled and Mr. Yoon Kissed top of her head and patted her back.

"Portia I'm just fulfilling my duty as a father" Mr. Yoon said hugging Portia.

He just wanted Portia to never feel like her father is not with her. He want to protect and treat Portia as her own daughter.

"And how are you Wonwoo?" Mr. Yoon asked him , wonwoo gazed at Mr. Yoon and smiled widely.

"I'm doing great Appa what about you?" Wonwoo replied , and Portia frowned in confusion.

"Appa?" Portia questioned immediately, with a puzzled look on her face and Wonwoo and Mr. Yoon burst into laughter looking at her expression.

"Did I said something weird or maybe wrong?" Portia asked with a confusion look. Wonwoo just looks at her enjoying the expressions she got on her face.

"Well he's one of my son" Mr. Yoon stated proudly and Portia got more confused.

"One of your son?"