{27} basement?

Chapter-27

Chapter-27

"Basement?"

♡♡♡

Portia's pov:-

I was looking around feeling the music, the vibe until my eyes met with that specific person. What is he doing here?. He looked at me like I'm his prey or something. Even tho the lighting here was very neon and dark I could clearly see him looking at me. His dark eyes were stuck on me not even glancing to anyone else but me. I smirked and took a sip of my drink.

He was just watching me and I was enjoying the attention. Soon a random guy approached me not gonna lie he was hot. I looked at that guy and he offered me to dance with him and yes I accepted it. I can hear Samantha and Adrianna cheering for me.

We reached the dance floor and I started to sway my hips around him very slowly and sensually. Then I turned my gaze to him and he was looking at me with just full of anger in his eyes and that's what I wanted. Then I took more advantage of it and I placed this guy's hand around my waist and he knew what to do next.

Even though I was dancing with this guy I don't even know who but I whole attention was on him. Soon a stripper approached him and pulled him towards a room. He glanced at me before turning around. I pulled myself off from this guy in irritation and rolled my eyes walking towards the bar. I looked around and I can't see Adrianna or Samantha.

I took a drink in my hands and making my way upstairs to see what he was doing. Mr. Yoon fucking Jeonghan.

As I walked upstairs I saw alot of strippers and some old men. I pushed some of them as they were trying to flirt with me thinking I am a stripper too. Ughhh fucking assholes. I thought if Jeonghan is fucking that girl who just pulled him to a room but somehow I think I know that girl.

Let's find out shall we. I finally got there from where he was looking at me. Then I saw a girl with drinks on her hand entering a room without second thought I followed her. When two big men blocked my way. I looked up to them cause they were big. I had literally no expression on my face but there face turned red in shocked or fear I don't even know.

They looked at each other and then back to me and again at each other and then again back to me. Do they know me or something?.

"Do I know you two?" I asked with a straight face and they awkwardly shook their head in denial weird. Cause at first they were looking at me like they saw a ghost.

"N-no Miss. We-w don't know you". They said stuttering and I squinted my eyes in confusion.

"Y-eeah we don't know you haha." They laughed awkwardly.

They didn't spoke much as they stood away from the door and gave me a hand gesture to enter. I smiled at them before entering. My eyes were focused on the strippers around the room most of them were naked. Some of were dancing around the pole.