{41} here she goes

Chapter-41

Chapter-41

" here she goes"

♡♡♡

Author's pov:-

"Who were you talking on the phone?." Jeonghan asked her in a very deep and low tone. She looked at him thinking what to answer. Jeonghan was leaning on the door hands which was in his pockets. His eyes were dark and serious.

Portia opened her mouth to say something but words were not coming out of her mouth but suddenly she thought to tell him the truth so she said it.

"Just a friend. " Portia answered him simply. Jeonghan eyes never left hers as she was looking him through the mirror of her vanity.

"Can I know the friend's name?." Jeonghan asked her , still leaning on the door. He was in his casual over sized tshirt and a normal sweatpants.

"His name ?." Portia questioned , knowing damn well it was stupid to ask him again.

"Ohh so he is a guy?." Jeonghan said in a low tone.

"Yeah he is and he's just a friend who works under me and was just asking me if I got some time today so he can show some sample for my new products." Portia said and yes she lied.

"But listening the way you were talking to him doesn't sound like he was going to show you some samples." Jeonghan said making Portia even more nervous but she didn't show it out.

"Wait are you jealous?." Portia asked turning around to look at him with a smirk on her lips.

"Maybe I am." He said in a low voice walking towards her as he reached her he gazed down to look at her as she looked up.

"There's nothing to be jealous." Portia said softly as Jeonghan was playing with her hair.

"There is Portia there is,-" he didn't got to finish his sentence as Portia smashed her lips on his. His hands automatically found there place on her ass as her hands were wrapped around his hands. Portia didn't want to argue with him over something she doesn't want to let him know.

Warning:- mature scene 😉

The kiss became more deeper and aggressive as he licked her lower lips and she opened her mouth slightly to give him the entrance to shoved his tongue inside. His tongue was dominating her tongue as he squeezed her ass hard enough to make her gasp breaking the kiss.

They both stared at each other for a second before Jeonghan pushed her against the nearest wall and kissed her deeply. She can feel his crotch against her. He was getting hard and she know where it was going to lead them both. Jeonghan was playing with her tongue as his one hand found her thigh. He held her one thigh upwards to his hips and his other was on her boobs.