{21} Super trouper

Chapter-21

"Super trouper"

☆☆☆

"Our birthday girl this is for you " a voice appeared as the light got dim and
A slight smile occupied Portia's face.

"I know this voice " Portia said , as they all focused on the stage.

All the lights got dim and only focusing the spotlight on the stage. When two girls arrived turning there back at them and standing in their positions. Portia squinted her eyes with a slight smile.

They started to sing and Portia found the voice familiar and she got it who are they cause this was their song.

Super trouper (Abba)

"Super trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you"

They turned around pointing at Portia and Portia screamed in happiness when she saw her two bestfriends.

"SAMANTHA ADRIANNA" Portia screamed jumping around when she saw her two bestfriends performing at the stage.

Jeonghan looked at her. He never saw her this happy before. He smiled looking at her and back at the stage where two girls were performing.

Everyone started to cheered and sing along with them dancing around. Mr. Yoon was enjoying it too and Mrs. Yoon was always swaying her body side by side. Heejin was vibing it too.

"I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Glasgow
All I do is eat and sleep and sing
Wishing every show was the last show (wishing every show was the last show)
So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming (glad to hear you're coming)
Suddenly I feel all right (and suddenly it's gonna be)
And it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage tonight"

Samantha and Adrianna sang the song. Portia was literally in shocked because she didn't expect a bit that her bestfriends to be here.

As the music starts and they all were vibing . There was one person who can't take their eyes of Samantha. He looked at her like she's the one. He just felt for her at first sight. Her soothing voice and perfect body.

"Scoups you good ?" Jun asked Seungcheol as he's been looking at Samantha for past few minutes.

"Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one"