{5} What the hell , I'm the hell

Chapter-5

"What the hell, I'm the hell"

☆☆☆

Portia's pov

"Today is the day where I'm going to get married. I know it feels wrong but I have no choice, I just wish that you could wake up right now and say 'I'm here everything's gonna be fine' nothings feels right mommy please I need you " I mumbled to my mother , tears running down on my cheeks.

"Miss you have to get ready now"

"I'm coming"

I look at my mom one last time I don't know when I'll get to see her again.

'What was I made for'

I look at my wedding dress that I bought with Jeonghan's mother. All the hair designer , make up artist are doing there thing . I just stare myself in the mirror. Knowing damn well I'm putting myself on the fire. Never in life I ever imagined this situation. I'm so down right now and even more down that Samantha couldn't make it to this horrible day.

After I wore the dress everyone in the room gasped.

"You look gorgeous miss" my hairdresser complimented me as I look her through the mirror and smiled

"That's the most beautiful wedding dress ever"

"I know right" everyone in the room giving me compliments suddenly the door opened and I saw Jeonghan's mother entering the room with a bouquet of white rose.

"My eyes oh my goodness you look so beautiful just like a Goddess" she kissed my forehead and tears filled in her eyes. I wish my mom could see me right now.

"can I come in?"

"Yes ofcource" I said with a smile on my face. It's Jeonghan's sister Heejin. We met when I went to buy the wedding dress with Eomma.