{32} Love and fear

Chapter-32

"Love and fear"

♧♧♧

Author's note:-

"Stop don't tell me it's him." Portia said in shocked as she nodded her head in excitement.

"Stop it you guys." Samantha blushed and walked back to the room.

Adrianna and Portia laughed looking at her reaction.

"Is she going to watch movies all night?" Portia asked looking at the baby who was sitting on her lap.

"I don't think she'll sleep for next 5 hours because she just woke up from her nap." Adrianna said walking to the kitchen to fetch Gianna's milk bottle.

"And probably she'll not leave you so good luck Portia." Adrianna said with an evil smile on her face as Portia just jokingly rolled her eyes.

"How do I look?" Samantha spoke up, they both turned their attention to her. She was wearing a body con with her hair down and a very elegant makeup. They both gasped and almost screamed when they saw her.

"OH my god Sam." Adrianna added in shocked.

Soon Samantha's phone rang and a smile crept on her face. She grabbed her purse and kissed Gianna's head after going to her date.

"And yeah Portia my car's key is in the dressing table okay." Samantha said before closing the door behind her.

"You're going home?" Adrianna asked her.

"Yes I have to go I'm sorry I'll stay some other day but I have a really busy day tomorrow so I have to go." Portia replied with a saddened experience.

"It's fine but can you go home alone at this night?." Adrianna said and Portia sighed.

"Anna I'm not going on Uber or something."

"But still Portia its danger alot of crimes cases are increasing day by day." Adrianna said, as Portia carried Gianna in her arms to go inside the room.

"Adrianna I'll be okay". Portia said to her as she placed Gianna on her small bed.

"So what are we going to eat first?" Portia asked quickly changing the topic.

"You are changing the topic Portia." Adrianna said narrowing her eyes in a disbelief look on her face.

"So what you want me to do plan how to get home safely?" Portia asked her mockingly.

"I'm not saying it like that."

"Then?"

It was silent both of them looking at each other and Adrianna sighed breaking the contact.