{48} heated discussion

Chapter-48

Chapter-48

"Heated discussion"

♡♡♡

"You are seriously testing my patience."

Warning:- mature content ahead

"Jeonghan." Portia whispered as her breath started to get faster.

"Yes babygirl." He replied in a deep voice sending a shiver down to her spine as she couldn't take her eyes off of him. A sudden thought popped up on her head.

She pulled Tyler inside her room as Tyler hold him back didn't want to enter the room. Portia looked at Jeonghan smiling.

"Jeonghan meet Tyler and Tyler meet Jeonghan." Portia introduced them , as she invited Tyler inside but he didn't even step a inch as soon he noticed Jeonghan's dead glare.

"Uhm Portia I think I should go bye." Tyler bid his goodbye before turning away from her.

Portia called him but he didn't turned back instead he kept walking towards the elevator and just disappeared in the hallway. Portia sigh before stepping inside of her room. Then tension between them was in the air. She focused on Jeonghan as his eyes were focused on her. She slowly closed the door behind her and started to take small steps towards him giving him a dead stares.

Jeonghan stood up once she was infront
of him. He was basically towering her as she looked up to meet his eyes.

"You look stunning angel." Jeonghan said in a low and huskier tone.Portia just rolled her eyes.

"Stunning huh? What are you doing here?." Portia questioned him her tone carrying a lot of anger and frustration towards him. As he placed his hands over her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"Baby listen I'm sorry for whatever happened back then but things are sorted out ." Jeonghan explained her as she just let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah sure you did but why are you here huh? Why aren't you with your slut ? You fucking egoist." Portia slapped him on his face as his jaw clenched and eyes slowly turned to her.

"You fuck- how could you." She started to punch his chest but Jeonghan grabbed by her wrist and slamming her against the cold glass. He locked his eyes on her as he trapped her between him. She started to breath heavily as Jeonghan grabbed her by chin brushing his lips on her.

His eyes trailed down on her lips neither of them spoke. Before pressing a wet kiss on her lips. Moving in synchronization as he trailed his hands down to her throat. Soon the kiss turned in a very rough as he slipped his tongue inside her traveling every corner of her mouth. She moaned against the kiss. His mouth moved down to her neck biting every inch of her part.