{51} Deny the truth

Chapter-51

Chapter-51

"Deny the truth"

☆☆☆

"Ma'am your dress is ready." One of the maid informed Portia. She was looking her on reflection in the mirror. Thinking is this what she wanted to do with her life?. Question. Question were all running in her head but the answer to it is unknown.

"Can you bring my dress inside?." Portia responded, while fixing her hair which was done by one of her hairstylist and makeup done by herself.

"Yeah sure ma'am." She replied immediately walking away to grab her dress from another dressing room.

Soon she arrived with her dress and hanged her dress in the front door dress stand.

"It's beautiful isn't it?." Portia asked in a passionate tone admiring the dress in front of her.

"Yes sure it is ma'am. " one of the maid added and Portia's smile grew even wider as her gaze still fixed on the dress.

"May I ask ma'am where did buy this beautiful dress?." Another maid asked politely, and Portia turned to look at her .

Portia just stared at that woman who just asked her, and suddenly the whole room turned silent and people around her got terrified because of Portia expression as she just stared at that woman soul without answering anything.

"I'm sorry ma'am I shouldn't have asked y-you." She immediately apologized her, after seeing the look on Portia's face.

But suddenly she laughed looking at that horrified look on their faces.

"Don't be sweetheart I was just messing around." She chuckled glancing at them making everyone give a awkward laugh.

"Actually this dress is gifted by my mother she wanted me to wear this on my birthday but couldn't got the chance to so now I am wearing it." Portia explained standing up and walking towards the beautiful gown hanged in the dress stand. While everyone carefully listened her words.

"She always wanted to see me in this dress but-." She stopped in the middle when someone suddenly opened the door catching their attention to them.

"Yes." Portia spoke up as she saw Jeonghan's secretary standing at the door to say something.

" Good evening Mrs. Yoon." She greeted her , while bowing as Portia greeted back.

"Good evening, how can I help you?." Portia asked politely in a low voice with a gentle smile on her face.

"Ohh yes, Mr. Yoon just left for a emergency meeting and told me to take you to the venue he'll meet you there." She stated ,in a polite and respective manner making Portia furrowed her brows thinking what kind of meeting came that he had to leave without her.