{49} Finding out

Chapter-49

Chapter-49

"Finding out"

☆☆☆

"You guys are staying here?." Portia asked her bestfriends as they both nodded. She turned her head to her right seeing her Nana looking at her while sipping her coffee.

"Nana are you still mad at me?." Portia whined glancing towards her Nana. As she walked towards her.

Portia went towards her Nana as she kneeled in front of her. But her Nana turned away. Portia chuckled in her childish reaction.

"Look I'm sorry okay I know it's so sudden but I have to go."

She didn't say anything but just nodded. Portia leaned on her shoulder looking with puppy eyes to her Nana.

"Nana come on say something. " She got up from her current position as she turned away. Her Nana sigh looking at her reaction after all she's her grand daughter she can't Stay mad at her.

" Portia come here." Nana spoke up calling Portia as She smiled looking at her.

Portia turned her eyes back to her Nana and smiled. She immediately hugged her Nana and kissed her cheeks.

"You are just like your mother do you know that?." Nana said making Portia chuckled.

"What can I say I'm her daughter after all."She replied.

Her Nana can't took her eyes off Portia. She always reminds her of her daughter Portia's mother Malissa. Suddenly a pool of tears appeared on Nana's eyes. Thinking of her daughter Thinking that if she had been here with them it would have been so fun.

Soon Portia noticed the look on her face. As her Smiled dropped and her face turned in serious.

"What's wrong Nana? Are you okay?." Portia asked in a sincere tone. As she gently took her hands before rubbing it.

"You reminds me of your mom everytime and I just wish-." She couldn't continue her words as she continue sobbing on Portia's shoulder.

"I wish the same Nana but see I promise you soon mom will be here with us." She said wiping the tears away from her face. Portia kissed her Nana's forehead.

"Now no more crying."

Portia did comfort her Nana. But deep down she is the one who needs support. Everytime someone mentions about her mom. Her heart shatters each time.

Portia and the others were eating theor breakfast as her Nana spoke up breaking the silence.

"So Portia you said your husband is here so when are you going to introduce him to me?."

"Oh actually I was thinking about that earlier but he said he has a very important business to sort out so he's quite busy right now but don't worry I'll introduce him to you soon." Portia replied smiling as a spoon dropped on the floor making everyone head turned to that direction.