{36} to the girl you love now

Chapter-36

Chapter-36

"To the girl you love now"

☆☆☆

Author's pov:-

When Jeonghan saw her office room door which was wide open and he immediately entered and his eyes got widened. He dropped on his knees in front of his wife's body.

Blood all over as his wife's lifeless body lies on the floor.

Jeonghan's pov:-

"Jeonghan the golds here." Seungcheol spoke up , as I watched the trucks entering our mansion gate. As the guards were guiding them.

"any thing from Mingyu?". I asked him.

"Yeah they completely their mission successfully this time ." He replied and I sighed.

"and there's another news as well."

"What news?". I asked in curiosity as he looked down and sighed.

"Wiwona is here." He said as my eyes widened in shock.

"What is she doing here in Korea?."

"I don't know but I think she settled here." Seungcheol said.

If she choose to settle here than we can't let Mingyu know that she's here. It will create another problem.

"If Mingyu finds her than-" Seungcheol spoke when suddenly he got cut off and our head turned to see.

"But the situation is different now if she finds out Mingyu is here she'll do anything to kill him." Joshua spoke up, making us to turned our head to the door where he was leaning.

We all know what kind of past they both holds.

We all went down to see the trucks entering our mansion. The guards taking the container out of the trucks and they opened it in front of me. I smirked when I looked at them and signaled them to took it inside our mansion one by one.

"Here's your drink sir." The maid brought my drink as I watched them all working to bring the golds inside.

We are doing this at night even though it was raining heavily here. We can't take risk doing thus transaction in daylight. We all were watching the scene in front of us with a smirk on our faces. Soon my guard reached me handing my phone.

"Boss someone is calling you." He handed me my phone as I looked over the caller ID a smirk deepened as I noticed who was calling.

Without thinking other second I answered placing the phone to my ear when my smile dropped as I heard her trembling voice.

*on call*

"Hello babe."

My smile dropped when all I could hear is her heavy breathing.