{50} Stretch the truth

Chapter-50

Chapter-50

"Stretch the truth"

☆☆☆

"Where are you going?." His attention caught to Portia who was walking down the stairs wearing all lavish outfit.

He heard the heels clicking sound. His head turned to the direction and saw Portia coming down wearing a black body con dress with long coat over it and a beautiful ysl heels with a ysl hand bag, hair all slick bag in a low bun and paired with a elegant gold earrings and again Jeonghan fall for her.

She walked towards him as he was sitting on the coffee table making himself a refreshing coffee. Portia left a peck on his lips smiling.

"To meet my dad." She replied looking at him as his one hand circled on her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Isn't he went missing a day after your mom got admitted?." Jeonghan asked in a confused tone ,squinting his eyes.

Portia just nodded as Jeonghan pulled her towards his laps. Portia placed her bag in the counter and wrapped her one arm on his neck.

"Yeah but my cousin informed me that he is back home." She replied in a low tone.

Jeonghan didn't say anything he just looked at her.

"What? Is there something on my face?." She asked him.

Jeonghan scan her from head to toe. His eyes met hers and he gave her a smirk and licked his lips.

"Ugh Jeonghan not now please." Portia added pushing Jeonghan slightly making him chuckle looking at her reaction.

"Baby can I just get a kiss please." He asked and Portia stood up immediately from his lap fixing her dress and the coat but instead Jeonghan pulled her again making her sit on his lap as he looked at her with dark expression.

"Did I tell you to get off of my lap?." He questioned Portia in a deep, and low tone, sending a shiver down her spine.

"No." She replied avoiding his eyes. She felt a hand on her thighs touching up and down.

"Then? Why are you behaving like a brat?." He whispered against her lips.

"Jeonghan I think I should leave now." She replied trying to get off of him but his grip was too strong for her.

She's a bit shock with a sudden change of his action and behavior. Lately, Portia is getting quite nervous in front of Jeonghan because of his this side towards her.

"How much time will it take you there?." Jeonghan asked.

"I don't know about that." Portia replied, not knowing what exactly she will even do when she'll get there.