Jack and Gaia join the team!

During the ride you couldn't stop asking Baki questions,you wanted to forget about the whole Katsumi thing otherwise you would transform into a tomato!

"So what do they look like?Are they as mascular as you guys?"

"Yep!I guess you could say that",Baki laughed as you kept asking him questions.

"Really!Are they mean?"

"No!,why would you ask that?",Baki raised an eyebrow at you curiosity.

"I'm just asking!I'm really curious!Can you at leastttt tell me their names?"

"The first one we will be meeting is going to be Jack Hanma".

"He has the same last name as you!"

"Yep,after all he is my half brother".

"Hey!,you never told me you had a brother!"

"Enough with the chit chatting", Hanayama interupted","We're here",he said and you all got out of the cab.It stopped outside a fancy restaurant.

(Well I didn't expect something like this as a meeting place!,but I guess it's reasonable..),you thought as you entered the restaurant,a waiter leaded you to Jack's table.

(I wonder how he looks like..,is he going to look similar to Baki?)

"Hello,Jack brother",Baki greeted a man that was sitting over at a table.The man stood up revealing his tall silhouette, and when I say tall he was massive!He seemed to be at least two meters tall!

You had to raise your head up to look at him,and as you did you noticed that he looked nothing like Baki!He had blonde hair and a totally different hairstyle.And yeah, let's not talk about their height difference.It was big!

You were lost in thoughts admiring how handsome he was despite that fierce fade look of his when he spoke.His voice was deep!(Well I should have expected that..)

"Hello",he said handing over his hand for a shake.You took his hand and as you were about to shake hands,he lifted you up!,like you weighted nothing!He put you down and apologized.

Jack turned to greet his brother when he noticed there was another person next to him.They both turned and faced each other.Hanayama and Jack just stood there speechlessly glaring at each other for some reason,the reasturant had now a weird atmosphere!

Hanayama and Jack just stood there speechlessly glaring at each other for some reason,the reasturant had now a weird atmosphere!

"You guys is this a staring competition?Come on!,let's sit down",Baki spoke to ease the situation.Things seemed to have calmed down after you sat down and you sighed in relief.

"Y/n how does he look at first glance?",Baki leaned close and whispered to you.

"He is very tall!His head almost reaches the seeling!",you giggled trying your best not to be obvious.

"It's not that I'm tall, you're just small",Jack grinned at you and you were embarrassed that he heard you.

"How did you hear me!And I'm not small!"