Maid disaster!

You opened your eyes slowly sitting up from your bed,you were surprised that this time Retsu wasn't above you wake you up, you check your phone to confirm if you woke up earlier.

"Yeah..., today I woke up on time....Oh wait!, what am I talking about it's Saturday!I don't have to work!",you stretched your arms happily."But that doesn't mean I will just stay at the hotel all day,I'm willing to go out for a morning coffee!,the day outside is nice and warm",you got up from bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready, unaware that someone was spying on you...

Your spies pov:

Retsu->"We should respect her privacy!"

Katsumi->"Yeah!,why would you put a camera on her!"

"Relax,we just have to know where she is anytime just in case.Besides,I see none of you looking away while she changes, Yujiro said and everyone in the room with him looked away in embarrassment,he wasn't wrong.Thry were all watching your every move,every piece of clothing removed in exitment.

"Well, we could say the same thing about you,Ogre",Oliva commented smoking his cigar,he was the only one along with Doppo who didn't look at the screen.

"I'm not going to hide it..,she has quite a nice body",he said grinning and watched the show in amusement when suddenly the big screen closed and turned dark.

"How shameless of you watching a girl changing without her permission", Hanayama said entering the room all the men had gathered with Baki behind him,they were both furious!

"Calm down,we didn't want to watch her for the intensions you think, boy.Well at least not me,I have my sweet Maria",Oliva interrupted Hanayama before he lost it.

"Same here!, and I don't think my old man had any bad intensions for her either!", Katsumi said defensively with with his hands up and Doppo shook his head as well.

"We just wanted to know where she is incase she gets chased after again!.We don't want her to get in trouble like last time", Retsu explained calming down the situation.

As you may understand,at this point all of them knew about that night in Tokyo the convicts had run after you because of Yujiro,he told them he found out and he was the one with the camera idea in the first place.

Now everyone looked at Yujiro waiting for his “excuse”, Yujiro looked around him as silence hit the room but once he realized what was going on he was angry.

"What are you all bastards looking at?",he growled,his arms folded as he impatiently waited for someone to turn on that damn screen arleady.

"Waiting for your response,old man.Why did you insert the camera from the beginning?",Baki smirked at him folding his arms.

"For the same reason obviously  you dickheads!Now turn on the screen again!",he yelled and Baki eventually  opened it, but you were already gone.They went to the bedrooms camera footage and saw you getting out of the door.

"Congratulations!,now you lost her!",Oliva laughed hitting his knee".

"Do you think I was that unprepared?", Yujiro sneered taking out his phone and showed him your location,"I inserted a gps tracker on her purse the other day".

"Wait!,so wer going after her?Can't we just trust her for once?", Retsu asked but by the look of Yujiro's face,he could tell that the answer was a yes.

"I think it wouldn't be that bad if we checked on her from afar....,it's for her safety after all..", Katsumi agreed.

"Where is she heading"?, Baki asked curiously and totally forgot about asking the guys to meet up at the club tonight with you coming along to hang out together.