Problems!

Wh-where am I..,you slowly opened your eyes to find yourself in an unfamiliar room.This wasn't the maze anymore.You weren't surrounded by darkness.Istead, there were two laterns on the floor that provided good light source.You looked around a bit more just to reassure yourself that this room didn't have any trap or whatever.
Nope!,it seemed like this was a totally harmless room.There was a rock table on one side and a bed on the other.The bed had cushions and blankets on,but they were from.. this era!

You attempted to stand up from the floor when you realized your arms and legs were tied up not allowing you to do so.

What the hell is happening here!
Arlight Y/n don't panic!,you thought as you looked around.That backpack over there!,you said as you looked at the table.There was a blue backpack on it.It's my sign that there is someone here.Both the backpack,the modern cushions and blankets are a sign that someone was here.Someone human!
Thank god!I thought I was kidnapped by mummies or something!Now how do I get there..

You made an attempt to move a little bit but it ended up failing and you completely fell on the ground.You groaned in annoyance as you started moving your body torwards the table.When you finally made it there you raised your body just a little bit so you were be able to bite the strap of the backpack that was hanging out.You bit it and then forcefully pulled it down, causing it to fall directly on your head.

Ow!,that hurt!But there is no time for that!,you said and you opened the sipper with your teeth.
Lets see..a weird looking costume..,a book, bandages, flashlight and...CONDOMS?Who and why brings condoms down here!
Oh a knife!,you excitedly grabbed it again with your mouth and you dropped it on the ground.
You turned around,and you caught it with your tied hands that were behind your back.You placed it upwards and you cut the rope.After your hands were freed,you cut the rope from your legs.As you stood up,you heard footsteps behind you.
You grabbed the knife for self defense and quickly turned to the sound,as if you were going to attack whoever was going to enter with it!

You saw a large rock being pushed to the side.You hadn't noticed it before since it was camouflaged on the wall making it almost invisible!

You then made eye contact with... Doyle?!He looked at you surprised and then down to the ground at the cut ropes.Well I expected this from you,he smirked and approached you.

STAY WHERE YOU ARE!I-I HAVE A KNIFE!,AND IM NOT AFRAID TO HURT YOU!,you said as you pointed the knife at him holding it with both hands.To your surprise,he chuckled and came closer.The knife was directly on the center of his neck!

A-are you crazy!,you said lowering the knife down.

Go ahead,cut me,he smirked.

You didn't know what to do!,your arms were shaking!You sweezed your eyes tight and you swung the knife at him.He easily dodged it and came behind you wrapping his palm around your neck.He then grabbed the knife from your hand and pointed it on your neck, pushing it's tip on your skin enough to make you cry out.

Were you really going to cut me?,he said in a disappointed tone.

Ofcourse n-not you idiot!,you struggled to speak.I hate blood!

After you said that he let go and put the knife inside the backpack that you assumed it was his.

So you were the one that saved me from that thing..

Hm?

From that gigantic,scary, big fanged hungry snake!,you said as you described it with your hands at the same time.

Yeah that was me.I am not expecting you to thank me about it,since I kind of kidnapped you afterwards,he chuckled as he looked down to the ground with his hands inside his pockets.