Revenge for Baki!

The next morning,once again,you woke up to Retsu above your head, meaning that you had overslept again.This time Retsu didn't bother to yell at you,he simply picked you up,walked you to the bathroom,placed you down and closed the door to wait for you to get dressed up.He leaned on the wall when he heard a thud on the floor and rushed to check on you.

You fell on the floor from sleepiness and didn't even care, Retsu sighed before sitting you on the edge of the bathtub and picked an outfit for you,then dressed you up while respectfully looking away. Surprisingly even without looking,he managed to help you put on your clothes just fine.

By the time he was done,you had started to wake up,but still wasn't willing to completly give in,so Retsu picked you up like a baby and let you hold him as he walked downstairs to get a cab and go to Shin Shin Kai.

Once you arrived,you thanked Retsu for carrying you all the way there and afterwards he put you down.You made your way to your seat yawning and stretching.

"Did you get any sleep last night kitten?",Oliva joked and you rolled your eyes before sitting on your chair to wait for the rest of the others to arrive so you could start working.You waited ten minutes for all of them to arrive, strangely enough,Baki was the last one.

(Strange.., Baki is usually first here with Katsumi Retsu and Doppo...Oh well!,he must have had a reason..),you shook off your thoughts and started working on your computer.

A while later after you leaned back on your chair to stretch your arms,you caught Baki that was sitting beside you staring at you,you raised an eyebrow and when he was finally aware that you caught him,he shook his head.

"Do I have something on my face?",you asked tilting your head in question and Baki seemed to be panicking.

"No!,no!,no!I-I was just overthinking and my eyes must have just landed on your face...",Baki scratched the back of his neck and apologized before pretending to turn his attention back to his computer.

"Oooookay?"(Weird...,why is he acting like that?),you turned to look at the others but they weren't paying attention to the two of you, so you eventually decided to let it go and focused on your work.

After you were done working,Baki turned nervously to look at you,you were turning off your computers screen and leaned your back on the leather armchair in exhaustion.

"D-do you want to go to the park now..?If you don't want to it's fine!I'm fine..,I-I mean!-",he stuttered and messed up his words.

"Not ofcourse I want to go!,just let me grab my purse arlight?",you smiled at him and he nodded,you had noticed Baki's weird behavior,he seemed to be stressed about something..You decided not to think about it much and grabbed your purse before walking with him out of your secret workplace.

You walked out of Shin Shin Kai in silence,none of you dared to talk for some reason,you assumed that Baki was tired from work and waited for the two of you to maybe sit on a bench at the park and then talk.

Meanwhile Baki's mind was on something else,his heart was racing,was he really going to do this?

(What am I DOINGG!What was I thinking!,this is only going to end me up trouble!At the park right now is Kozue hanging out with Alai and probably on a date!,and here I am going on a date with Y/n at the same place as them!Does Y/n even know this is supposed to be a date..?),he thought to himself as the two of you walked into the green park and looked around to see if he could spot Kozue or Alai.

(There!,there they are!Just look at them kissing,how romantic),Baki clenched his fist from Kozue's betrayal but was then distracted by you tapping his shoulder.