Jack and Gaia join the team!

During the ride you couldn't stop asking Baki questions.You wanted to forget the whole Katsumi thing or you would transform into a tomato!

So what do they look like?Are they as mascular as you guys?

Yep!I guess you could say that, Baki laughed.

Really!Are they mean?

No why would you say that?

I'm just asking!I'm just really curious!Can you at least tell me their names?

The first one we will be meeting is going to be Jack Hammer.

He has a similar last name with you!

Yep,after all he is my half brother.

Hey you never told me you had a brother!

Enough with the chit chatting we are here, Hanayama interrupted.

You got out of the cab.It had stopped outside a fancy restaurant.Well I didn't expect something like this as a meeting place!,but I guess it's reasonable..

You entered the restaurant and a waiter leaded you to Jacks table.
I wonder how he looks,is he going to look similar to Baki?

Hello brother!Baki greeted a man that was sitting at a table.The man stood up revealing his tall siluet.When I say tall he was massive!He seemed to be at least two meters tall!

You had to raise your head up to look at him,and as you did you noticed that he looked nothing like Baki!He had blonde hair and a totally different hairstyle.And yeah let's not talk about their height difference it was big!

You were lost in thoughts admiring how he almost looked handsome at first glance when he spoke.His voice was deep!Well I should have expected that..

Hello,he said handing over his hand for a shake.

You took his hand and as you were about to shake hands he lifted you up!,like you weighted nothing!He put you down and apologized.

Jack turned to greet his brother when he noticed there was another person next to him.They both turned and faced each other.
They just stood there speechless glaring at each other for some reason.The reasturant had now a weird atmosphere!

You guys is this a staring competition?Come on let's sit down,Baki spoke to ease the situation

Things seemed to have calmed down and you sighed in relief.

So,Y/n how does he look at first glance?Baki wispered to you.

He is very tall!His head almost reaches the seeling!you chuckled trying your best not to be obvious.

It's not that I'm tall, your just small Jack grinned at you.

How did you hear me!And I'm not small!

But you are wearing heels,that doesn't count.