Mission success!

Yujiro opened his eyes to face a sleeping Y/n above him

Yujiro opened his eyes to face a sleeping Y/n above him.He felt her tears fall on his face,her hands gently stroking his hair and the ground beneath them shake.

He attempted to stand up,just to realize that he couldn't move.

Tsk.Those darts do more than put me to sleep huh?Seems like they even paralysed my body,he thought to himself as he couldn't even speak.
The only thing he could do at the moment was move his eyes around.

What are you doing here!Don't just sit here!Go save yourself!,he yelled but only he could hear it.

He then realized that Y/n had damaged both her legs.But still,she didn't leave him behind.She decided to stay with him,until he was awake.

What an incredible woman.Thats why I am into you.

Yujiro's sences started coming back,he bit his lip hard making it bleed.His body started to slowly react to the pain and started moving again.
He stood up and took you in his arms.

Something felt off..
Wait!Don't tell me!,he put his head on your chest to check on your heart beat.She isn't breathing anymore.

He put you down and gave you the kiss of life,by blowing air inside your mouth.

Come on dont give up on me you idiot!Wake up!

Y/n wasn't hearing Yujiro's voice anymore.She wasn't in Earth anymore.Her soul was now under Anubis's power.She now belonged to him.

Once Anubis completely sucked her life out,he let go of her motionless body and put her soul inside the ultimate source of power.

You will be forgotten and hidden inside the piramid once I get rid of your friends Y/n.Did you really think a god like me would make a deal with you?A human?Don't make me laugh!This is what your curiosity and thirst for adventure leads you!,now stay in this box!

FOREVER!

FUCKING WAKE UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE!, Yujiro continued blowing air into your mouth but you weren't responding.

Let me go! Don't you dare hurt them!You liar!You traitor!,you banged from inside the box and yelled at Anubis.

There is no way you get out! Unless those filthy words of yours are spoken right now.~Faith love and hope!,he said in a mocking way.But looks like that is not happening with this heartless man that is trying to save you.He is never going to say any of those words!,he started laughing watching the show.

Come on Yujiro!I believe in you!

Shit!Why are you doing this to me!,he hit the ground angrily.
The ultimate source of powers light caught his eye and hid blood boiled looking at it.
ITS BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT THAT YOU LOST YOUR LIFE!,he pushed it way.