Into the mysterious paths!

Waiting for the night to come took FOREVER!You and the guys hung out at the pool and you discussed how you would get inside without being noticed by the night guards.You had to be extremely careful not to be seen by them!The piramid had lots of lights moving around from above it so the guards could see the tiniest shadow.

It's going to be impossible!,you thought as you floated inside the pool facing the sky.But deep inside me I don't want to underastimate those guys..,you looked at them as they splashed each other with water.I don't know what they are capable of but my instinct told me to choose them,to give them a chance!So I will!

Baki splashed water on your face and you were startled.Hey why did you do that!,you laughed.Come back here!,you chased after him and you both laughed as you wrestled in the water.

Um..what is that?, Katsumi pointed at a... FLOATING BIKINI TOP IN THE WATER!

Both you Baki and the others stared at it as it slowly sunk in the water.Everyone looked at you including yourself!,and after realizing it was yours you immediately snatched it and covered yourself.

Yujiro->So you did bring that with you..,he smirked.

Shut up!,you turned around to put it back on and Baki helped you.

Katsumi->Thank God there are no other people around here,he sighed.

.

.

.

After you all got out of the pool,you all went to shower.You showered faster than ever!,you were so excited about the fact that you had a chance to get inside the piramid.But you still had to wait until 8.Well the pyramids actually closed at 5 but Yujiro insisted you went three hours later -just to avoid seeing any local around there-.

Gosh why can't we go now!It's 6 already!Nobody will be around!

Yujiro->Oh shut up will you!We aren't going to risk being caught because you are impatient!Brat!,he scoffed as he went back at watching TV while exersing.WHITH ONLY HIS UNDERWEAR ON!

Stupid Yujiro,you mattered under your breath as you chewed on chocolate.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Nothing!..

The others came back after they showered and you all stayed in your hotel room.Everyone seemed like they had found something to entertain themselves while waiting,while you just couldn't find anything!Even your phone couldn't do the job! You just sat at the balcony with Oliva and Hanayama and you watched the piramids from afar.

I wonder what we are going to see if we even manage to get there..What mysteries could be hidden there?I hope there aren't going to be any alive mummies or something!No no no!, don't overthink Y/n!

Y/n!, come on we are getting ready!,Oliva yelled.

Huh? Wasn't he next to me a while ago?And where did Hanayama go!Gosh!,I guess overthinking is the best solution to make time pass!,you thought as you went inside to get ready.

You put on cargo green shorts and a black thin strapped shirt.It was burning hot outside!The others put whether black or army cargo pants and a simple shirt.They also brought backpacks that seemed to be filled with stuff that would be useful if you got inside the piramid.

After arriving at the piramids..

Baki->So is everyone ready?,he wispered and all of you nodded.
The guards weren't far,they all had flashlights and were roaming around the pyramid.Thankfully none of them were near the pit but the problem with the lights above you, still remained.