Ununounsed

It was almost midnight but you still couldn't get yourself to sleep.

You didn't want to go work tomorrow,you were used at skipping it the past two days.You felt so happy and free,you even enjoyed hanging out with the others so much that you didn't want to go back!

I guess I can't get away from it..At least I will see the others,you sighed and you closed the lights.
You hugged your pillow and you fell asleep after a couple of minutes of thinking.

.

.

.

3 am

It was currently 3 am,and something didn't seem right.

That feeling wouldn't go away.

You woke up startled.Was it a bad dream?No,it's still here,the feeling is still here.You anxiously looked around the room,like you were about to spot a ghost or something!

You opened the lights and looked more carefully this time.

Nothing.

You sighed in relief and you closed them once again.

Don't be such a pussy Y/n!, you scolded yourself as you made yourself comfortable in your bed again.

Still,why am I feeling strange? It's almost that I'm stressed about something! There is clearly nothing to fear about in here.Maybe I'm just too tired I should get some sleep while I can!

You tried to sleep but still nothing!You struggled to get confortable on your bed since you were burning hot.
You threw away your shorts and t-shirt and you stayed only with your lingerie.

Suddenly,you heard something like, scratching..It seemed like it was coming from the window.

Curiously,but shaking you took a little peak at it.There are no red eyes looking at me from there are they?
Like in that horror movie!

Now you figured out where all that stress came from.THAT FRICKIN HORROR MOVIE!We should have watched the adventure movie instead!

You turned your back at the window and you hugged your pillow tightly.The scratches became more clear like they got closer and closer!

Moments later,they stopped.You turned and faced the window.

Silence hit the atmosphere,but not long after...BAM!

AHHHH!

There it was!A HAND ON THE WINDOW!

You were convinced that it was a ghost!You were on the highest floor it couldn't be a human-

Another hand popped out!

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

You were terrified,you didn't have the courage to think at that moment you just sat there looking at the hands on the windows glass.

Then logic finally hit you and after you took some inhales, you hid under the bed,with your pillow ofcourse! After all you couldn't abandon it!

You heard the window slowly somehow open and two feet jump on the floor.

They made their way around the room quietly as you hid under the bed covering your mouth so you wouldn't make a sound.

That ghost has some nerve!, I can't stay here forever!I wonder if the guys will be able to fight it.Ghosts are transparent aren't they?!

The thing made its way infront of the bed and then stopped.

You could see two legs,with shoes on?Do ghosts actually have clothes on?