Milkshake brake!

Arriving at the mall you met the others at the entrance.
Today the mall was very crowded,you almost got dragged by the crowd!,but Baki lifted you on his back again until you went to a less crowded place.He then gently placed you down.

Katsumi->So where do you want to go Y/n?

I don't really mind!

Baki->Come on!, there must be a place you really want to go!

Hm..I was thinking about getting a new swimsuit for myself since mine doesn't really fit me.

Hanayama->How about we go have milkshakes and go look for a swimsuit after?

Great idea I love milkshakes!

The others glared at Hanayama as they got jealous that you liked his recommendation.
They could only watch as you took his hand to drag him to your favorite place that made milkshakes.

What flavors do you prefer?

I don't mind.Any flavor is fine.

I always get strawberry!

I also like strawberry!, Katsumi caught up with you to -join- your conversation.He just wanted to interrupt it!

You have great taste!,you smiled at him while Hanayama glared at him.
He's trying to get her attention!,he thought as you started chatting with him.

You finally got inside the shop.

Hello what can we get you for today!,the assistant smiled.

Can I have a stauberry milkshake please?

Sure!And for you sir?

Hanayama->Vanilla.

The assistant went to serve the others.
You bumped Hanayama with your elbow.
Just so you know!Your milkshake isn't going to escape from me, I will try it!

Sure,he smiled.Let's go get a table outside.

Gentlemen will you order or what?,the assistant waited for your other companions to order but their heads had turned towards you and Hanayama exiting the door.

She said she will try his milkshake because it's going to be a different flavor!,they all thought and turned their heads back at the assistant who was now a bit impatient.

Caramel! Chocolate! Blueberry! Banana! Cherry!

Wait up!I can't write them all at once!

Doppo sighed as he knew exactly why they picked different flavors.

I will just get a strawberry milkshake thanks.He then side eyed Oliva.

What?I like blubbery!

They all later joined you and Hanayama and you all sat together waiting for your milkshakes to arrive.

Soo,Y/n what kind of swimsuit are you going to get?,Baki that was sitting infront of you asked to start a conversation with you.

Probably a similar model,I really liked my last one!

You can try a different color,like pink I think it really suits you, Katsumi added.

Yujiro->And how do you know?You have never seen her in pink.

Katsumi->Maybe I have..he looked at you smirking a bit.

You realized he was talking about the night you got drunk and you came out to him with the pink lingerie!

Doppo->And when was that?

You had to interrupt Katsumi before he told the truth!,but thankfully Retsu did it for you.