Did you miss us?

Doyle sat on the corner of the room and opened his book once again.
What page was I...,he searched through the pages.
As he was scribbling through them,he came across a picture of a woman.He stopped and checked it out.The more he looked at it,the more the picture started to somehow become an image..of you!

Doyle gasped and looked at the picture closely.The image of you blew him a kiss and winked at him.Doyle immediately closed the book shut and blushed.

What the hell was that just now?!Was that an image of Y/n?,he slowly opened the book again.The imagine was normal again.It was just the main character of the book dancing.
He squinted his eyes and stared at it continusly without looking away.The imagine soon became you again.You started dancing in a sexy way, with your Egyptian costume moving in a beautiful way in the process.
You slowly started to slowly remove the bottom part of the costume,his eyes widened in surprise and exitment.

Doyle can you bring me water?,a soft voice made him flinch and close the book quickly.He lowered his book and saw you behind it.
W-when the hell did you wake up!,he became red like his hair again.

I just woke up, why does that matter?,you rubbed your eyes.
What happened to you all of the sudden?,you slowly made your way torwards him on all fours as he started backing away.Are you feeling alright?

Go away!,he stood up and walked to the table.He searched through his backpack and picked up the water bottle.He threw it on the floor next to you.Here is your water,he scoffed looking away.

Thanks..,you took it and quickly drank it in one go.
Ahh!,much better,you wiped the water drops remaining around your lips.

Doyle looked at the time.One minute before your time limit ended.

Your time is almost up,he showed you his phones screen.Are you going to give up?

What!How did the time pass so fast!And the others still haven't come to rescue me out of this mess!What if they haven't actually realized that I'm missing?Or what if there were more of those massive snakes and ate them!I hope they are okay out there!
Wait.. could there be a chance that they managed to get through the maze and they got to the ultimate source of power WITHOUT ME?!What if they wanted to keep it for themselves and just used me to get here!
You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice Doyle approaching.
All those theories in your head got mixed up together making you feel anxious!

Doyle came from behind you and lifted you up from your hips, bringing you up to his chest,until you were above his member.

D-Doyle what is this!

Your time is up Y/n,he rubbed his tip on your wet pussy.You know the consiquences~,he slipped it inside making you gasp.

No!Not in this position!,his thrusts hit a good spot,you thought feeling his hard thrust hit against your womb.

After a while of his intense thrusting your arms begun felling numb,your toes started to curl up from the pleasure and your whole body had started to burn.
Sex without a condom just feels so different!Skin against skin,it just feels much better!,you let your tongue hang from your mouth as you head turned up on the ceiling.

Doyle wasn't having an easier time,he was a groaning mess,he was barely holding himself from cumming,he had to wait and see if you would actually confess.His cock was twitching between your tight walls,it was like they were sucking him deeper and deeper inside you.

Y/n!Say it already!,I'm about to cum!,he sweezed his eyes tight as he increased his speed and moved your hips up and down faster.

No!I don't want to give up!~Nghhh yet!,I can't take more of this ~,your eyes rolled back to your head and you came making loud moans.