Back in action!

Spec let go of your body and you fell on the ground motionless.
Hanayama was ready to run towards you but Spec stopped him.

Don't worry,she's just unconscious.Soon it will be the same for you,boy.BUT IT WILL BE MUCH WORSE!,he yelled laughing as he continusly hit Hanayama until he was cornered at the alleys dead end.

Hanayama was bleeding and breathless but instead of worrying about himself,he was anxious about you.He promised you that he would protect you,but there you were, unconscious on the ground.

There wasn't much time to think, Spec's attack's were coming.He blocked them as best as he could.It wasn't very easy,as he was using the Apnea rush, a brutal barrage of blows that doesn't allow any counterattack.

Eventually, Hanayama got the chance to throw a good punch directly at Spec's chin making him fall on the ground.

Spec was so confused on how Hanayama managed to even find an opening from his attack to throw him such a punch!Impossible!But he couldn't do something about it since the hit made his brain suffer from concussions.

Hanayama ran to your side and picked you up.You were still unconscious,he was afraid that as you fell on the ground you might have hit your head.There was no time to waste,he had to bring you to the hospital as soon as possible!

I have to say that Spec was lucky to escape.Hanayama owns him a good beating.It won't take long for them to meet each other again.Hanayama will take revenge for you,he won't let that slide!

Hanayama walked with you in his arms and he eventually got in a cab.

Take me to the hospital.Quick.

Yes sir!

The poor driver had seen it all!He couldn't believe it,there was a man covered in blood,no clothes but a traditional underwear and a girl in his arms inside his cab!
He had seen many weird people come into his cab  for a ride,such as drunk people for example.But he had never seen such a thing like this before!
No one will believe me if I told them I experienced such a thing,the driver thought as he sped of to the hospital.

.

.

.

You slowly opened your eyes and you got blinded by the bright lights above you

You slowly opened your eyes and you got blinded by the bright lights above you.The first thing you heard was the sound of the machine that detects your heart beats.You looked at the window next to you and you noticed it was now morning.

Was I unconscious the rest of the night yesterday?

You rised from the small hospital bed and stood on your feet.You realized you were wearing one of those hospital gowns instead of your clothes.

Why am I wearing this?and why am I in the hospital anyway I'm feeling totally fine!The last thing I remember was that Spec knocked me out..