Enjoy your night until you can

So where do you fancy going?I hope not any strip club or something...

Damn it,I really wanted to go.
I would give anything to see you dance again.

You looked at Hanayama  surprised,you weren't sure if he was joking or not.

Hm?I guess I'm bad with jokes,he laughed.
Ofcourse it wasn't a joke,he thought to himself.

Well,apart from the jokes where should we go?I guess we can't go eat because of the feast we had with Jack earlier.Im stuffed!

I guess your right..

As both of you were walking and trying to decide where to go, you heard cheering from the distance.

What's that cheering for?Why are  people gathered over there?

I think it is a street fight,they happen pretty frequently here.

Now that I think about it I have never seen a street fight up close..

Do you want to go check it out?

Yes please!

You approached the crowd and you sweezed in to see the fight.
Hanayama wasn't paying much attention to the fight, he had seen so many happen that he had got used to them by that point.
You on the other hand wanted to see it so bad!But unfortunately you were to short and the people infront of you were blocking your sight.You jumped and jumped but nothing!,you just saw a bunch of heads.

Do you need any help there?,he held himself from laughing.You were just so cute jumping like that,like a little kid on a trampoline.

It's fine! I will manage!,you said while
still jumping.

Hanayama sighed and picked you up placing you on his shoulder.Now you had a vip seat you could see everything!

Wow Hanayama this is amazing!But are you sure you can lift me like this? Aren't I to heavy?

You are as light as a feather don't worry.

You blushed.Was that a compliment?
No I'm to delusional it's just that he's strong!

You continued watching the fight when you noticed Hanayama seemed to be looking for someone.

Hanayama what's wrong?

Nothing I'm just looking for a friend, he is probably here somewhere..
Hey you, Hanayama grabbed a person who looked like a gangster from the back of his collar.
He was in a motorcycle gang,where Hanayamas friend was the leader.

Where is Chiharu?

Oh boss!I think he's over there somewhere in the crowd.Right there at the front!

Should I get of?

No it's better if I hold you, I don't want to lose you in the crowd.
Hanayama walked towards the direction he was told that Chicharu was and he grabbed each person he saw to check if it was him!
After many tries, finally he got him.

Who the hell do you think you are grabbing you bastard!That is not manly!You have a death wish huh?, Chiharu turned around to face the person who had grabbed him, he was ready to teach him a lesson!

AHH! BOSS!I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU FORGIVE ME!!

Don't plead for my mercy like that it's not manly, Hanayama said ironically laughing.He let go of Chiharu and placed you down afterwards.

He let go of Chiharu and placed you down afterwards