First day of work!

It was now morning ,the hotel's staff were arleady going from room to room to serve breakfast to the visitors who didn't get it themselves from the dinning area downstairs.

Meanwhile,you were still asleep on your bed,the bedsheets above you thankfully covering your body because you were still naked,last night you didn't even bother to dress up,not that you could.

A maid knocked your suites door but after getting no answer from you,she eventually slightly opened the door to see if you were busy.Once she saw you asleep,she made her way quietly torwards the window next to your bed and opened it, letting the sunlight light up the room.You reacted and slowly started to emerge from your sleep,you tried to get comfortable on the bed again but it was no use since you were now awake anyway.

"Good morning Miss",the maid said quietly not to startle you before smiling at you to go tidy the place up.

"G-good...morni-",you tried to speak but it was as if you lost your voice,you couldn't speak clearly.As if that wasn't enough,you forgot about what had happened last night.

(Gosh..,why am I feeling like this..?I couldn't even thank the sweet maid for her service!, I can barely speak!I don't remember what happened yesterday but my instinct tells me something bad happened..,but I can't remember..)

As you were trying to regain your voice and memory,you noticed the maid had placed a tray with breakfast on the bedside table on your right,you drank the coffee served on it as your mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert.

Seeing you eat,the maid made her way towards the exit so she would leave you eat in peace,as she opened a door there was someone standing outside that almost startled her.

"E-exuse me!,Miss?,do you know who this man is?",the maid turned around to you as she opened the door so you could see the person she was talking about.

Behind her by the door was standing Retsu,you raised an eyebrow as you wondered what he was here in the first place.

"Yeah,I know him,please let him in",you finally spoke after drinking your coffee that made your mouth feel less dry,the maid let Retsu enter your suite before leaving and closing the door behind her.Retsu and you made a long eye contact and there was a loud akward silence between you.

"Good mornin,Retsu,how come you're here..?",you asked him before taking a bite from your toast.

"You're late Y/n!,the meeting started 2 hours ago Y/n and Sonoda told me to check on you because we were worried something might had happened to you!Our meetings start at 7 not 9!, remember?", Retsu scolded you and you jolted from the realization of your mistake,he was absolutely right!

"I'm so sorry Retsu!,I totally forgot and misunderstood!Will you cover me up and tell the others you told me the wrong time?...,pleaseeee?",you batted your eyelashes at him making him blush and soften.

"Fine fine,but only this time!Make sure to wake up earlier from now on..",he folded his arms and sat down on the corner of the bed."Now go get ready quickly,the others have started working a long time ago!"

"Okayyyy,fineeeee..", you lazily stood up from bed letting the bedsheets fall from your body,Retsu's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.