Special favor♡

Do you need anything before I go?,Katsumi asked before leaving.

At that moment the feeling you felt this morning came back!At the worst moment possible!

I actually need help with something...,you said a bit hesitant.

What do you need help with exactly?I'm glad to help with anything!,he smiled.

Shoot why did I say that!I can't tell him I need help for such a stupid reason!

Oh forget it it's nothing!I changed my mind..

Are you sure?You seem upset!,he approached you.

No no Im okay!

I'm everything but okay!That feeling keeps increasing by the minute!, I can feel that I'm heating up!,you thought as you pulled your skirt down to cover up your underwear that was now getting wet.

Katsumi seemed to notice you were having trouble with something.He wasn't convinced by your excuse so he went to the door and closed it.

I know your not telling the truth.Im not leaving until you do so!

It's really nothing I swear!!

He didn't respond and he sat on the bed folding his arms waiting for you to actually tell him the truth,impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

Fine!I'm uh.. feeling a bit hot..

We can open the window for fresh air if you want.

Not that you idiot! How do I describe it in another way..I'm feeling turned on right now!

Do you want to open the air conditioner maybe?

IM HORNY GOD DAMN IT!

You gasped and closed your mouth after you realized you actually said it!I'm sorry!,you apologized as you ran to the door.As soon as you were about to leave Katsumi grabbed you and slammed the door back shut.

Your not going anywhere,he pinned you to the wall making it impossible to escape with his arms blocking your way.You didn't expect him to react this way!It was the first time he had that kind of expression on his face.Kind of a fierce look but it looked attractive at the same time.

You couldn't help looking at him in the eyes.It was like you begged him to touch you.He stared at you admiring how beautiful you looked with that lewd expression.

He couldn't help but blush.

He picked you up and sat you on the bed

Don't get me wrong.. I want to help you but I'm not sure I know how to..I'm not the best with that kind of stuff,he rubbed the back of his neck akwardly.

Come on I'm sure you can! Pretty please!!,you clung on his arm and begged him with puppy eyes.
He hesitated a bit but he couldn't resist those cute eyes could he?