Getting too confortable Y/n?

Waking up for the day this morning felt different.You woke up early somehow,like there was something exiting going to happen.As always,you were still a bit sleepy.

You ofcourse had to snuggle with your big pillow first because otherwise you wouldn't want to get up.
Before going to sleep yesterday,you asked Doppo if they had any big pillows.He happily gave you his son's pillow,he said he wasn't using it anymore anyways.

Hugging your pillow,you watched the streets from the window.It was beautiful.The view from such a high floor was amazing,you could see everything!

Someone knocked on your door.Katsumi entered the room holding a tray.

Good morning did you sleep well?I brought you breakfast.

Thanks!,you yawned raising your head.

That smells amazing!

Retsu made it,I hope you like it.

He sat beside you as you begun eating.
This is good!,you said between your munches.
You finished your dish almost immediately!

Have you ever had that dish before?

No,I usually have desserts or coffee for breakfast.I have never tried something like it before!

Katsumi stretched his arms and touched something soft behind him.

Hey,is that..my old pillow?

I think so..Your dad said you didn't use it anymore so he gave it to me.
I can't sleep without hugging something,you chuckled hugging the pillow.

I see!I used to have the same problem when I was little but I got over it-

You rested your head on Katsumi's shoulder letting go of the pillow.

Are you ok Y/n?

Just a little bit.. sleepy,you said closing your eyes.

Katsumi stayed still.He didn't want to disturb you.

Is she sleeping?No..she couldn't have fallen asleep so quickly!But it looks like it,he examined you carefully to figure out if you were asleep or not.
You were breathing slowly with your mouth slightly open.

The room was silent,only your tiny inhales and exhales could be heard.
Katsumi continued staring at you.He was ready to place his hand on your chin.

Katsumi it's not nice to stare~,you said smiling,with your eyes still closed.

He was surprised that you were awake the whole time!,he didn't have time to respond,as you pushed him backwards gently. His body was fully on the bed now,but he was still sitting.His back was facing the window.

You layed your head on top of his chest and you placed your hands on his abs.

You know Katsumi,you are just like the pillow.Soft and big,you even smell as good as it you whisperered while touching his abs from inside his shirt.You clung on him and you closed your eyes again.This time you wanted to sleep.

His chest was getting hotter and hotter.Katsumi was on cloud nine!, he was blushing like crazy!His heart was beating fast, he couldn't help it.

I want her to touch me more,he thought to himself.As the time passed weird thoughts went through his mind,he was shaking!It was the first time he had that kind of interaction with a girl.

The males eyes light up on the sight of the female that was sleeping on him, touching him,her breath heating him up even more.Such a simple interaction, but so special for him.

That's it!I have to make a move!he went forward and wrapped his hand around your waist.He sweezed his eyes in exitment as he begun moving his hand down to touch your thigh.