Almost getting kidnapped

The next morning you woke up with a headache.Something felt different today..

Wait..why AM IN MY UNDERWEAR?I remember wearing red not pink!

You tried to remember what happened last night.The only thing you remembered was that someone brought you back to your suite.

You called Retsu to figure out what happened last night.

Hello?

It's Y/n I have a question.

What is it?

Who brought me back yesterday?

Katsumi why are you askin-

You hung up and called Katsumi.

(By that time you had all of their numbers)

Good morning Y/n are you ok?

No I'm not! What did you do to me last night?

What do you mean?

I AM HALF NAKED!

No you misunderstood!You drunk to much and you started saying some weird things to me and you undressed!

Oh god it went worse than last time.
Do you remember what exactly I said?

That you wanted to have a kid with me..

OMG IM SO SORRY!!!

It's fine don't worry!But next time don't drink that much.

I won't byee!!

You hung up and once again, you took it all out on your pillow.

YOU IDIOT YOU MORON!WE AGREED ON ONLY ONE DRINK!AND I WAS ABOUT TO FORCE KATSUMI TO-I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT!

You kicked,you screamed you blamed yourself until you were out of breath!
Breathing heavily you came back to your senses.

Alright Y/n!You need to act cool!He knew you were drunk right?You didn't mean those things!I need to calm down!
Ahh and that headache is getting worse!I will go take a shower and rest after,it will make me feel better.

You removed your lingerie and threw it in the washing machine as you stepped in the shower.You turned the warm water on and let it wet your hair.

Much better!I could stay here for hours!

After some time had passed,you suddenly noticed from the corner of your eye a strange figure at the door.

It must be my imagination the water is blinding my eyesight anyway.
Wait what was that?I swear I heard something falling!Just in case..
You opened the showers glass door slowly peeking outside.

Your hair brush was for some reason on the floor.How did that fall down?

Before you could process things,someone came from behind you and pinned you backwards to the wall inside the shower.

You tried to scream but the stranger covered your mouth and grabbed both your hands holding them down.
You attempted to fight back but his grip tightened and you got in a more difficult possision.You realized that was a man's grip,a very strong one.
You felt his breath reach your neck.

Listen to me,if you want to stay alive you will need to cooperate with me understood?,he whispered to your ear with a kind of,Russian accent.

You nodded, terrified to dissobay his order.

Good girl,now you will go outside,get dressed and come out with me after to the car that is waiting for us.The hotel is having some party down there we don't want to cause trouble do we?

You were shaking in fear.Who is that?Am I going to get kidnapped?

Your thoughts were interupted by a knock coming from outside.

Y/n?It's Baki I came to check up on you.Are you showering?

Shoot.The guy mumbled behind you.Dont try to scream for help otherwise you feel this gun?,he let go of your mouth and put the gun behind your neck.If you scream or try to run away I'm going to shoot.Got it?

Y-yes..

Good choice.Now answer the guy.

Are you okay in there Y/n?

Y-yes Baki I'm alright!

Can I come in?

No! I'm naked!

Baki sensed something was wrong.
Can you get out for a second?

What do I say?,you wispered to the man.

He let go of your hands but his gun still remained on your neck.
-Be quick or else.

You wrapped a towel around your body,took a deep breath and got outside from the bathroom.

The man you still hadn't faced hid behind the door.
The moment you stepped out,Baki grabbed you in a hug.

Were you alone in there,if no hug me back,he quickly wispered to you.
You hugged him back without saying a word.

Baki rushed inside.The man tried to push the door to attack Baki but he immediately reacted and avoided the hit.They couldn't fight much inside such a small room so Baki pushed the man outside.
You finally saw him.Sikorosky.

You screamed as he ran towards you grabbing you by the waist throwing you on his shoulder.He opened the window next to your bed.Does he plan JUMPING OUT?!WE ARE ON THE HIGHEST FRICKING FLOOR!

Baki rushed to him and grabbed him from behind his coats collar tackling him down.
They threw punches and kicks on each other but Sikorsky wasn't letting go of you.
He was sweezing your waist so tightly you were about to pass out!
Baki threw a hard punch on his face and Sikorsky got distracted and let go of you.

You wrapped your towel properly around you because is was about to fall and watched them fight nervously.

Sikorsky was constantly trying to come grab you but he couldn't because of Baki.

Y/n go hide in the bathroom I will handle this!

You rushed to the bathroom closing the door behind you.
You backed off still facing the door waiting for what would happen.

Moments later,the door burst open and you screamed in fear sweezing your eyes tightly.

Hey it's ok it's me.Are you hurt?

You ran and hugged Baki,tears rolling down your eyes.

Baki I was so scared thank God you came!

Everything is going to be fine now don't worry.He hugged you back.

The only problem is that they know were you stay,it's not safe for you to stay here another moment.

Where am I going to stay?,you whipped your tears away.

You can stay at my place temporarily until we figure something out arlight?Now go get dressed I will get your suitcases.

Thank God Baki was here.I can't imagine what could have happened to me.