Secret passage!

As the elevator went up,all of you were silent.Nobody said a word!

(The silence is too loud!It's just so awkward!),you thought to yourself as you played with your hair so the time could pass quicker.

The elevators doors opened revealing a long hall,the five of you walked to its end and Retsu opened last rooms door revealing a totally empty room.When I say empty,I mean DESSERTED!, worse than the Sahara desert!
Not a single chair to sit on, nothing!

(Are they dump or something?Am I supposed to sit on the floor?,or just stand!My legs are about to collapse!,I woke up like 20 minutes ago!)

You looked at Oliva just to see him as confused as you were,on the other hand you saw Sonoda whispering something to the other two men you met a while ago.

"Y/n is a smart girl, she will figure it out,just wait and see for yourself!", Sonoda whispered them,both the men smirked taking small glances at you as you walked around the room.

"I'm really curious to see this girl's skills, I've heard a thing or two about her..", Katsumi crossed his arms observing your every move.

"I've heard she's a genius.Nobody has ever managed to find what's hidden inside this room,not even we didn't know until Doppo showed it to us!Lets see if she can do it..",Retsu waited to see if you would figure out the rooms secret with exitment.

(So this is like some kind of riddle huh?),you rolled your eyes as you looked around the room.There was nothing but some lights on the wall,you walked up to them and touched them one by one.

(Hm..this one seems odd..),you touched another one to see if there was any difference between them.(Yep this one feels different..,but what about it?),you studied it holding your chin in question.

(Wait what if it's like in those movies!,where you push a button or a handle backwards and a secret door appears!)

Without hesitation,you pushed the light handle backwards,it surprisingly didn't break,instead,you heard a weird noise behind you,like something in the wall opened.

Looks like you were right after all!,a secret passage emerged!

"Awesome!",you gasped and wowed with your mouth open from both exitment and fascination,you never thought stuff like that was a real thing.

"We should have expected something like this from such an intelligent lady like you",Retsu complimented you.

"T-thank you..it took me a bit to figure out though..",you blushed at the mans compliment.

"Arlight everyone!,let's move on! Follow me!",Katsumi got inside the path and everyone followed behind him,the door became one with the wall again once all of you got inside.

The passage wasn't that long,all the way there were lights on the walls so you found your way inside the hidden room with ease.The moment you entered the room,you got flashed by the bright screens on the walls,the computers flickering with weird codes and by the monitors weird sounds ringing in your ears.

"This place!-IS SO COOL!",you immediately rushed inside to take a closer look of everything.

(I might be overeating but this is my first time being in such a mission!,I want to enjoy every tiny bit of it!),you happily explored every single corner in the room not realizing there was someone else inside you hadn't noticed.

"Who are those guys?They remind me of something..",you leaned to take a closer look on a board with several pictures,they were pictures of five men in prison,these pictures were mugshots.You took them and carefully studied them,not realizing someone was behind you.