Did I drink too much?

You came back to your hotel and after entering your suite,you fell on your bed smooshing a pillow on your face to scream.

That was so EMBARRASSING!How did they even know I was going there!Wait a minute!Unless...,you searched through your clothes and bag frantically until you noticed something off in the little pocket inside your bag.

Aha!A gps tracker!Yujiro must have hid it there that day..Bastards!

Well at least I have this funny picture of them and I will rub it in their face all the time,you shrugged your shoulders as you tossed the gps tracker out of the window.

As you made your way to the bed,your stomach begun rumbling like it hadn't been fed for AGES!

Gosh was that my stomach?!Well of course it was!Because IM STARVING!!!I didn't even get to eat with all that commosion!

Someone knocked on the door disturbing you from your dramatic small talk with yourself.

Come in!
Oliva!How come your here?

I thought of getting you breakfast since you didn't get to eat,he chuckled handing you a bag of Starbucks.

YOUR A LIFE SAVIOUR!,you hugged him and you quickly opened the bag.
These are my favorite things!How did you know?

I just guessed,he winked at you as he went to the door.

Where are you going?

I have some work to get done at the police station,we will see each other at the club tonight.

Right see you!

You ate happily the things Oliva brought you relaxing on your bed while scrolling through Instagram.
You saw many pictures of Baki and the others serving and posing to the camera.I guess they are famous now?

Ahh!I hope noone recognizes us at the club tonight.Well.. I doubt that!We went viral!But that won't stop me from going!, I haven't had fun in such a long time because I'm always working my ass of!

With a cookie in your mouth you went to see what you would wear.
This silver dress will do,nothing simple nothing extra.

I can't help but wonder how they will react seeing me in this ,you though to yourself checking the dress out.Cut it out with those thoughts Y/n!

.

.

.

.

As promised, Retsu arrived at 9 to pick you up.

Well don't you look good?I haven't ever seen you in a suit!

Thank you..,he blushed.You look amazing too!

Just amazing?

No..you look gorgeous!

Relax I was joking!But thanks..Come on let's go!(I love teasing him)-you chuckled getting inside the cab waiting for you outside.

You arrived at the club you all had agreed to meet.Everyone was waiting for you outside.

We are here!, just let me grab my ticket and...we are ready to go!,you searched through your purse to find your ticket unaware of the guys bumping each other and checking you out.

Here it is!What are you all staring at?

Katsumi->You.

What?

Baki->Nothing let's just go,he hit Katsumi on the head.

Strange!If they stared at me because of the reason I think, then I can't deny the fact that I actually like getting stares! It makes me feel...special!
Well at least from guys I like...SNAP OUT OF IT YOU IDIOT YOU DONT LIKE THEM!THEY ARE ONLY YOUR COWORKERS!GOSH!