That's how I know..

After a while of waiting,you heard three knocks on the door,Doppo stood up and opened it,revealing two figures.

"Baki boy you're late!",Doppo playfully scolded him and messed the boys hair.

"Don't blame me!",Baki looked back and glared at the man behind him who you assumed was Yujiro.You couldn't clearly see him since he was in the doors shadow.

"Baki,this is Y/n, the girl who knows about the location", Hanayama said to the boy standing by the door with Doppo placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Really!I thought it would be an old lady or something!",Baki chuckled and approached you.

"Y/n, Baki is the strongest teenager in the world aswell as the champion in the underground arena",Sonoda whispered to you.

(Really!This boy that at first glance looks like he could be a girl is the strongest teenager in the world!?HOW!),you wondered as you studied the boy.

He looked like he was about 18,his hair was brown and fluffy,he was wearing a simple shirt and jeans and his body was really mascular!You could see his arms had many scars on them, showing he had been through many tough battles.This boy looked completely harmless at first,but his aura reassured you he wasn't.

(I shouldn't be fooled by this boys appearance.., he is clearly a strong fighter..),you thought as you both shook hands.

),you thought as you both shook hands

"Well,Y/n..I heard you are the only one who knows the exact location of the ultimate source of power..How is that possible?",Baki asked after both of you pulled away from the handshake.

It was true,you were asked to be in that mission in the first place,because you were the only one who knew the exact location of the ultimate source of power and exactly how to get to it.

"Oh, about that..Well..it's kind of a very messed up story.."

"When I was little and my parents who were archeologists started investigating about Egypt,they came across a map buried somewhere in the sand.It was a map that was supposed to lead you to a secret room full of treasures down in one of the Pyramids".

"On the map there was a little box standing out of all the treasures inside that drawing,but the map was old and nobody could clearly tell the letters and drawings apart.. Despite that,that little box stood out from the drawing since it wasn't drawn by regular ink but with gold,it was completely unharmed".

"My parents knew that it was something the Egyptians wanted to point out in the drawing,so they were determined to find it.Well, unfortunately that never happened.A gang that was stealing treasures around the world found out about the map my parents had, so they ran after them and threatened to kill them if they didn't hand it to them".

"My parents unfortunately didn't agree,so the gang burned them alive..
They then turned to me and tried to blackmail me to tell them where my parents hid the map.I-I was five years old at the time..,but my parents had told me everything about that map.I also knew that my father always kept it with him,I knew it was now burned with him".