Big dessisions!

NO YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!you both said at the same time.

Silence hit the room.
They were all speechless looking at you.You didn't know what to say either!, you were so embarrassed!
And even worse that feeling was still there! At such a bad timing!

You finally got the courage to speak.

EVERYONE GET OUT!NOW! INCLUDING YOU RETSU!,you stood up and you pushed them one by one outside the room.
Poor Retsu was still half naked!
You threw him his clothes and you slammed the door.

You sighed in relief as you sat on the floor holding your head to calm down.
A while passed and you were still sitting on the floor half naked realizing the whole thing happened because of you!

ALL THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE IM HORNY!GOD!And I didn't even get to see Retsu's..LIKE THAT EVEN MATTERS!

You were about to hit yourself on the head when your phone begun ringing.It was Baki.

H-hello..

Hey Y/n we are going to have a little meeting, whenever your ready please come.

Ok..I will go get ready.. thanks.

What does he mean by meeting..Am I in trouble?!Well I guess there is only one way to find out..

You got ready and took the courage to face the others.
You nervously sat down at your chair with the others around the big table that was in the middle of the room.
You looked down at the floor, you didn't dare to look anyone in the eyes!

Y/n, I think the time has come that you choose who will come with you at your mission,Doppo interrupted the silence.He got straight to the point!

Well you didn't think the meeting would be about that!You had totally forgotten about the mission these past days, there was so much drama that you didn't even care about it!

Actually you couldn't lie,all this time that you had forgotten about it, it was such a relief!, you were a whole different person!

What do you mean?,won't I take all of you with me..?

No,you actually have to choose yourself.We decided not to force you with anything, the choice is yours.

So what will it be?

You got a bit nervous.But I don't want to leave anyone behind!I got used to them so much that I actually don't want to choose!

You looked at them one by one in the eyes.They looked like they were nervous too.They all really wanted to be picked,they wanted to be with you in the journey.

I want to take everyone!,you said standing up from your seat.

The others immediately smiled and were about to get exited when Doppo interrupted.

Hey hey wait!You can't take such an important dessision so fast!Hang on and think about it!

There is nothing to think about!I have decided!I don't want to hear another word!

How come you want us now?,Yujiro smirked.

I got used to you..,you smiled.

Really?Is that really how you feel?,Baki looked at you with the happiest expression.

Yeah..,you blushed a bit.Before you could react he gave you a big hug.The others joined you too.It was such a wonderful moment you forgot about everything stressing you out!A big hug was the best cure for that!

Hey,hey hey guys!I need to breath a bit!They all got off and looked away feeling a bit embarrassed.

Don't get so overjoyed Katsumi!You aren't going,who is going to stay with me to check the trackers and everything?