My amazing bodyguards

You and Baki caught up with the others and got in the shop they found.

Hello!May I help you?,the assistant asked coming torwards you.

Hello!I'm looking for a new swimsuit, specifically a bikini.

Do you have anything specific in mind?

Not really,but could you show me some pieces that are in  lots of colors?I would prefer if they look like this,you showed a picture of you wearing your bikini to her.

As soon as the others saw the picture their mouths dropped.You looked so good in it!
Yesterday that you went to the beach,they ofcourse tried not to stare(they took little peeps) because they are such gentlemen materials!
(Yujiro I'm not talking about you stay out of it).

Ofcourse! We have a variety of colors for you to chooses from,and I will keep in mind the design you showed me, be right back!

The assistant headed to the back to get you some options while you waited.

It was kind of akward in there,the girls shopping were giving you weird looks.No wonder why,you had an army of men with you!

Uhh.. could you guys go for a bit,I will call you when Im done.

Oliva ->Why?What's wrong?

It's kind of embarrassing..!

Retsu->We can leave if you are not feeling comfortable.

Yujiro->Don't even think about it.We aren't going to get your ass saved if someone tries to kidnap you again.

Uh!

Before you could argue with him the assistant came back holding some boxes.

These are wonderful pieces!,they all come in various colours.What do you think?

They aren't really my type..Do you have something less.. revealing?

Unfortunately no,these are the ones we have that look the closest to the one you showed me.

What does she even mean!They look nothing like my old one! It's not even revealing!Is it..?
It is going to be impossible to find one that looks like mine!I got it in Hawaii on my last vacation and it's a limited edition!

I guess I can try some of them.I will take a look and let you know.

Okay take your time!,the assistant let you choose and went to help other costomers.

I feel like they are all to bright for me what do you guys think?

Baki->I can't really tell,you should try them on first.

Fine..But first I have to choose some pieces.

Hanayama->The all look the same to me.

No they are not!Look!, there is a difference between those too!

After a while,you finally took about 7 different options to try on.They were all in different colors and different styles.

I will go try these on what do you guys think?

Katsumi->I think they will look good on you!

We will see about that..,you sighed and headed to the back of the store where the changing rooms were located.

Try this on too,Yujiro came from behind you and tossed you over a different bikini.
You couldn't see it's design clearly but you took it anyway.

You closed the changing rooms curtain and you placed down the boxes.