Will we make it out alive?

WAIT WHAT!WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT COLLAPSES?!LIKE.WILL IT FALL ON US?!HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

Didn't you see that coming?All the straps,the thousands of snakes inside the maze! Everything here is a trap!,he yelled running down the long hall.

So you are telling me that we are all going to be crushed to death?!We need to find the ultimate source of power quickly and get the heck out of here!Put me down!, this path is just going to lead us into a dead end!

WHAT!Why didn't you say so earlier!,he stopped and put you down.

Because this is were the secret opening is!

The secret opening?

Look at the pictures on the walls,you put your hand on the wall and you closed your eyes.You moved your palm around the pictures and after a while you seemed to have found what you were looking for.

Hit this area right here with all your strength,you backed away from the wall.

Don't be stupid.My punch can cause an earthquake and if I do it we might as well be crushed an hour earlier.The pyramid isn't in its best condision.

Trust me it's going to be okay!Just do it otherwise we won't be able to move on!

Fine get behind me,he scoffed and clenched his first making all his vains pop out.He punched the wall truly making the ground shake!,you had to hold on his arm so you wouldn't fall!

Woah!So that's how Hanma Yujiro's strength is!,you gasped looking at the big hole he made inside the wall.

Tsk!That's not even 1% of my strength!,so don't be surprised,he smirked.

WHAT!!Well I mustn't have been surprised..he is named the strongest creature in the world after all!But even with him by my side I don't feel safe inside here anymore,you walked to the hole on the wall Yujiro had opened.

You had to cover your eyes so the dust wouldn't get inside them as you approached it.There it is!,you said with exitment as the dust cleared.
Agh!It won't-COME OFF!!

What are you even trying to do?,he pushed you out of the way.
How did you know this was hidden inside the wall!,he looked back at you surprised.

It was on the pictures on the wall I told you to look at but looks like you weren't listening!But I anyway already knew it from the map.Take it out now will you!,we don't have time to waist!

He took it out with ease and handed it to you.

This little scarab is a very important step to find the ultimate source of power!,you rubbed it with your shirt to get the dust off and make it's design show.

We just have to let it fly on it's own,you gently lifted your hands up and the scarab rose up in the air on it's own and started flying forward!

WHAT!!!HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!, Yujiro watched the scarab disappear in the passages turn.