Because I love you

TW: Mentions of SH, ED, Mentions of ED, mentions of B*n H**e, mentions of suicide and swearing

Charlies POV

"Do you want to talk about it?" Nick asks.

"Yeah but I need time." I say trying to hope he'll understand.

"That's fine." He smiles interlocking his hand with mine.

"Everything scares me now." I say shakily. "Anything that reminds me of him."

Nicks POV

Charlie inhales sharply, His eyes fill with tears. "Hey, its okay hunny."

"It's not." He says tears rushing from his eyes. "Everything is getting worse now, Self harm, my ED everything Nick."

"We'll get through it I promise." I say.

"I'm scared I wont, I'm scared I'll give in and." He chokes.

"Charles Spring." I say sternly. "You are the strongest person I know, you are the complete love of my life you are my light I know everything is going to absolute shit right now but that doesn't mean we give up, throughout high school we didn't give up."

"Bu-." Charlie starts.

"No." I say. "We wont give up because I know you're strong enough to get through this and I know you will get through this, somethings we can't change but somethings we move around, together, we will get through this Char."

"Were a team remember." I say tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Yeah were a team." Charlie says a small smile on his face.

"And we wont give up." I say.

"We wont give up."

"Because I love you." I say

Charlie almost wrenches me into a hug, his tears pouring onto my shirt. his sobs echo through the room until I feel him almost go limp.

"Char?" I whisper.

No answer.

I move a little to see that he is asleep, Charlie has always had a hard time with keeping energy after relapsing and the first relapse of us moving in together was a quick recovery. This relapse is going to take a very long time to recover from.

I pick Charlie up and take him upstairs, moving in abnormal ways so that he doesn't hit his head. I fling the blanket and sheets to the side and lay Charlie down onto the bed. I then put the blanket and sheets back over him and walk back downstairs and fall onto the couch.

Authors Note:
Hey everyone! I know this is a really short chapter but I have been finding it hard to write and I am trying I promise but I am coming into test and assignment season so I will be a lot more slower but I promise right after I have free time I will be writing for all of you guys and I'm so thankful for your support ❤️❤️