Decision

Nicks POV

I can't believe she said that about Charlie. That's such a disgusting thing. Just because Charlie has a few flaws doesn't mean he can't do what he want's especially if it's being a parent. I can't believe her.

Tori rings me back.

"Hey what'd he say?" I ask.

"He said yes." She says. "He said he'd have to do it at some point."

My heart falls at Tori's words. Me and Isaac had had talks about how he might have to go back to his home but he was always welcome back if things went south.

How am I going to break this news to Charlie? He's gone through enough and I know he can't handle this right now so I'll just wait until he's a little better to break the news to him.

"Nick?" Tori says.

"Yeah I'm here." I say. "Just thinking."

"About?" She asks intently.

"About how I'm going to break the news to Char." I say.

"What news?" A voice says behind me. I swing around to see Charlie standing in the doorway to our bedroom. "What did you want to tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you." I say pausing. "Isaac has decided to go back to his own home, he said he'd have to do it at some point."

Charlie looks almost stunned and then a look of relief comes over his face.

"Hopefully he can make it up with his parents." He says. "Maybe he won't make the same mistake as me."

"Tori I'll call you back." I say hanging up. "Char cutting off people who didn't care about you are not the people you need to be worrying about." I say.

"But there my family too and I know Chase will want to go back soon as well." He says. "I walked in on him crying with a picture of, him, mum, dad and Oliver."

I know Chase has found it hard to be away from his parents but I don't think it's right for him to go back just yet but it's his choice and I have to respect it even though I'll probably hate it.

"I'm going back to bed do you wanna join?" Charlie says.

"Yeah let's go." He says.

Tori's POV

I can't believe Chase and Isaac are planning to go back to their own houses after they already know that it's not going to be a healthy household. I can't believe Chase wants to back even though he knows that it's going to be hard considering events in the past.

Isaac's brave for going back but I don't know about Chase. I know he misses Oli and I do to, I miss them all to a far extent but Jane isn't the best at consoling people.

My mind flashes back to when I was a teen and in high school. When I wanted to find out a secret group but actually ended up nearly killing myself. It's funny because it's true.

"Tori?" Chase calls.

"Yeah." I say walking towards them.

I enter the living room and see Chase and Isaac holding hands.

"Can I talk to you?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

Isaac follows me back into the kitchen and we stand there for a moment before Isaac breaks the silence.

"How did you figure out your sexuality?" He asks.

"First of all I'm straight but I did have to make sure first." I say.

"What do you mean make sure?" I say.

"Well I just made sure there was no possibility that I could like anyone other than men." I say. "I mean I looked at if I had ever had an unsuspected crush on a girl and that was a no so I concluded I liked men, why do you ask."

"Because." Isaac starts. "I think I'm Pan."

"Well good for you." I say.

Isaac being somewhat sure of his sexuality is reassuring but I don't know if he's one hundred percent sure.

"And your one hundred percent about this right?" I say.

"Well, I mean I thought I was gay, then bi, and now I'm pretty sure I'm pan." He says. " I mean I have always found crushes with every single person and gender. I mean I do really like everyone but that doesn't mean I'd cheat on chase."

I know he wouldn't cheat on chase because he's a nice guy but I'm happy he's confident with his sexuality now.

"Ok well you go back to chase and chill I'll make some snacks and we can watch clueless." I say. "It's the movie." I lie.

I absolutely despise Clueless but I know Chase likes it so I'll give Chase this one instead of watching them watch the conjuring.

Isaac's POV

I think I'm Pan but to be honest it's all on the fence and  it feels like every week it's switching up with who I might find attractive. Although that doesn't mean I'd cheat on Chase. I would never cheat on him, and being Pan seems the safest option that I've found yet.

I sit on the couch, my mind racing with all different possibilities and outcomes for my sexuality.

"You okay?" Chase asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Tori walks in with the snacks and we start to watch clueless. I know this will be the last time for a while at Tori's house considering I'm going back "home" soon.

Hopefully they are being truthful and actually have accepted me as their son who the love but even though the are my parents I don't know if I can trust them on that considering the way they reacted to me kissing Chase.

I don't know how I'm going to break the news to Nick and Charlie but I'll just have to figure out a way for that before everything goes to shit because I told them to late.

When the movie ends I feel Chase's head fall onto my shoulder and his body weight lean against me. At first I'm uncomfortable but after a while I start to appreciate this.

I fall asleep with Chase reminiscing in the little time I have left with him.

Authors Note;

Hey everyone! I hold you all have had a good few days since I last posted. School is starting back up soon so I won't be posting as often but I promise I will try my hardest to get updates out so you guys aren't waiting to long! Bye everyone! Have an amazing few days till I next see you.