Locked in

TW: Mentions of Sh

Nicks pov:

Charlie walks down the stairs, cautiously. He's wearing a hoodie, all the different outcomes flood my head. 

"Hey, char you alright," I say anxiously.

 "Yeah, I'm fine" Charlie snaps. 

I stand up, fury flows through me "WHAT THE FUCK CHARLIE!" I scream furiously. 

Charlie turns around looking shocked. "WHAT, NICK YOU BABY ME AS IF I'M USELESS AND FRAGILE. YOU TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD!" Charlie screams. 

I am taken aback by his lash-out but know completely I started it. Charlie is now shaking, tears fill my eyes as I realise that he has relapsed, Charlie knows I've recognised it and steps back. 

"I'm sorry" Charlie sobs as tears fall down his cheeks. 

Words are beyond me at this point and remorse and guilt wash me away before I know it is pulling charlie into a loving kiss. 

"It's alright Char, I'm sorry if you think I'm treating you like a baby. although you are as cute as one" I say. Charlie laughs as I join. 

" I'm going to book an appointment with my therapist tomorrow so I can go," Charlie says. " Do you want me to come?" I ask.

"It alright ill go if I need you ill give you a call, okay" Charlie assures. 

"Okay," I reply. He sits down and after a few minutes of not eating he starts to move his food around his plate making it look like he's eaten.

"Char?" I say.

"Yeah," He says.

"Are you okay?" I Inquire.

"Mhm," He says

"Charlie I know somethings wrong and I can't tackle it with you if you don't tell me, we're a team Char" I say watching my wording.

"IM FINE NICK, IM FINE. IM SORRY YOU TREAT ME LIKE YOUR PET THAT YOU HAVE TO HELP EVERY FUCKING SECOND" Charlie screams beyond angry.

"Char bu-" I say, my heart breaking at every word he says

"NO BUTS YOUR BABYING ME I CANT RIGHT NOW DONT TRY AND KNOCK AT ALL NICHOLAS" Charlie exclaims.

He walks up the stairs stomping with every step he takes, BOOM, he slammed the door. He has never been this angry before even at his darkest times , I get up from the table and start to walk to the stairs, but I remember that it would anger Charlie more if I knocked. I sit down on the couch and start to message Elle.

Nick:
Hey Elle, Charlie's just completely gone beserk and I know I started it a little but not much and he's gone and slammed the door and is in our bedroom.

Elle:
Omg that sounds horrible, do you want me to come over?

Nick:
No sorry I think he would go crazy if I invited you over. Sorry

Elle:
It's fine but have you knocked and heard what he's doing he might be self harming.

Nick:
I think he already has he was wearing a hoodie today.

Elle:
Nick. Just because he's wearing a hoodie doesn't mean he self harmed

Nick:
Ik, but he was really hesitant and out of it. more than usual.

Elle:
I'm coming over, I'm making my own story and coming but when Charlie's mad mad at you he's mad mad at you and he's not mad at me rn so I'll come and try to help. Ok