Karma

Charlie's POV:

Ben leads me to the living room and sits me down on on of the sofas, he grabs the television remote and turns it on. He starts to play Home Alone. I've never been more scared in my life but I do trust that Nick will sort this out, I lay my head Bens shoulder and just lay there in disgust waiting for Nick to help me.

Nicks POV:

As I'm walking down the street I see about four people walking down the street. I run towards them in joy, they can get Charlie, Tori and Micheal out okay.

"Hey are you guys the police in the one who called Nick Nelson I also filed a something about him today, he's inside that house with three people and he has a knife and about four or five other people with him" I breathe.

"Ok thank you you stay here and we'll save them don't worry" The lady assures.

They start to walk towards the house and split up as they arrive one pulls out a box of some sort and knocks on the door. He talks to Ben and gives him the box and Ben goes back into the house as all the other people start to enter the house from different entrances. A bright light flashes from inside the house and police cars come from both sides of the street and they all get out and start to go towards the house we're the love of my life is being held hostage.

I hold my breath and wait, the door opens and someone is being dragged out, ITS BEN. He's being arrested and his friends are being taken away with him also. Charlie, Tori and Micheal leave the house, I jog towards them and then I start to sprinting towards Charlie beautiful face. When I get to him I pull him into a passionate kiss, my tongue exploring his mouth as if I haven't seen him in years. I finish the kiss and say

"Karmas a bitch isn't it"

"Yeah" he laughs.

A though goes into my head, I'm thinking I should get engaged with him soon because I nearly just lost him and if I do I want to be his husband.

"Let's go for a day out tomorrow?" I insist.

"Yeah, let's go home I'm tired" Charlie smiles.

"Yeah let's go" I say. "Bye Tori and Micheal hope your okay call if you need anything"

"Ok we will bye guys" Micheal says before adding. "You have two more weeks of work than your fired"

"Ok boss" I laugh.

After the police check up on us and make sure we're okay mentally and physically. We clamber into the car, as we drive home the car is completely silent except for our shallow fast breaths, the ten minute car ride seems as if it was ten hours. We get home and we both get into bed and cuddle.

I could've lost this, I could've been sleeping alone tonight, that's why I have a plan for Charlie and I

Authors Note:
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this new chapter, I'm so happy Ben got what he deserved but I this next chapter will be a month time skip after they go to court and they go to therapy for what happened and everything. So the next chapter will be a month from that night and they will be happy soon dw. Have an amazing day/night everybody bye bye.