HE SAID YESS!!!

TW: Swearing
Charlie's POV

Chase is beyond happy and it's so amazing to see! Though I'm sorta worried about what will happen when he gets back to school, he's taken a few days off because of his relapse and he's going back on Monday.

"How does this look" Chase says showing me another outfit.

"Amazing the outfit is spectacular, they match but their not the same thing" I say supportively.

"Are you going to teach me how to do my makeup?" Chase asks.

"Yeah come on let's go" I say.

As we get up I can hear my phone ring, probably work.

"Sorry I just have to get this and then I'll be right up there start organising ok"

"Ok" Chase says with an unreadable expression on his face.

Chases POV

I was really excited to have new clothes and stuff but I wanted to share the experience with Charlie because he knows what to do. Though I really don't think he does, he's just walked off on me to do work, but I know he wouldn't do that but there's always a chance. I can hear him talking, he seems annoyed, he's says something I can only just hear it sounds like "ok I'll do it when I get off holidays do not call me until then."
I hear Charlie out his phone down angrily and then come upstairs quickly.

"Sorry Chase just work" he said reaching for the back of his neck. Tori told me if he did that he was stressed.

"What's bothering you?" I hear myself ask.

"Nothing just work, let's get that make up on shall we?"

"Sure?" I say.

"Yes." He says his temper shortening.

"Ok let's do this makeup then" I say.

Charlie explains what each thing does such as primer, concealer, eyeshadow and many more things.

"Got it so we won't do it today just not to waste product but if you want we can go to a restaurant tonight and we can bring your friend" Charlie says nudging me.

"Sure" I laugh a little.

"Ok message him" Charlie says leaving the room.

I pull out my phone and go into Snapchat. I scroll down until I find his name.

Chase: hey I was going to invite my friend to this cool restaurant but she bailed did you want to come?

Isaac: sure I would love that!

Chase: cool we can pick you up by say 7?

Isaac: yeah if it's alright i wanna see your room after?

Chase: sure sounds great see you soon

Isaac: see you soon CANT wait!

I put down my phone and get up and actually start dancing, it's a horrible dance but I'm so excited and I don't wanna scream.

"Chase are you okay?" Charlie asks.

"YES IM AMAZING HE SAID YES!" I say ecstatic.

"That's amazing what restaurant though?" He asks.

"I don't know just a nice one but not a romantic one pls I'll go in my new clothes and a little makeup" I smile.

"Ok fashion nova get ready what time are we picking him up?"

"Seven" I say.

"Ok get ready I'll be in the lounge room if you need me okay?"

"Yeah okay" I say.

Charlie leaves the room and my mind still racing comes to an abrupt hault at one exact thought. What if he doesn't like me and is going to embarrass me in front of his friends, no he wouldn't it'll be fun if it does happen then he doesn't deserve my time or energy. I get everything ready and put the tiniest bit of makeup on and head downstairs.

"Wow Charlie's genes really went to the right perosn cause you look like a god" Nick says.

"Thanks Nick" I say, I pull Nick into a hug and I can feel him rustle my hair.

"Come on we have to get to your date Charlie and I will be close by just in case something bad happens" Nick says assuring me tonight will go good and if not I have someone to go to.

"Thanks Nick, sorry if you guys wanted to do anything else tonight"  I say.

"The s word is banned in our house thank you very much" Nick says looking at me.

"Shit?" I say confused.

"No sorry" Nick laughs.

"Oh sorry" I say not knowing what I just said.

"Don't say it!" Nick and Charlie say at the same time.

"If you do he'll wrap you in blankets and make sure your okay" Charlie says. "I know this from experience"

"Ok no more S word" I say.

"Good" Nick says happily.

Time skip: Six Thirty - Seven

We climb into the car, excitement is jolting through my body rapidly, he wanted to see my room maybe he wanted to kiss me! Just maybe I'm so excited please let him be my boyfriend I would be so happy!

We arrive at his house and i get out and head towards the door, I knock, his father opens the door.

"What do you want?" He says impatiently.

"Sorry to bother but my friends bailed on me tonight and I messaged your son to see if he wanted to hang out and he said yes if that's alright" I say.

"Yeah it's fine have him back my atleast ten have fun you two" he says as Isaac leaves his house.

Our eyes lock as he leaves the house and I feel myself blush slightly but hide it by saying. "Ready?"

"Yeah absolutely can't wait I can pay if you want" he says.

"No I'll pay"

"No Chase I will don't worry"

"No Isaac I'll pay don't worry about it"

"No" he says. "I'm paying end of story"

"But" I say but he cuts me off.

"I'm paying doesn't matter okay?" He says grabbing my hand and squeezing it, he instantly pulls away completely embarrassed.

"Sorry I don't know what that was" he says.

"Don't worry about it it's okay" I say assuringly.

We clamber into the car and Nick and Charlie's eyes are straight on us.

"You know you have to drive right?" I say giving them the signal to look away right the fuck now.

"Yeah" Nick says.

"Yep" Charlie's says too.

The car ride is fast but with Isaac there, it feels like I'm in heaven. We're talking a lot about a heap of funny, relevant and stupid stuff. There's a lot of times we're he reaches out for my hand and the stops. It's alright I just can't wait for this dinner hopefully all goes well.

Authors note:
Hi everyone sorry for not updating too much I'm starting school in a few days and won't have time to update this story as often so I will try my hardest. I was thinking of starting to write a one shot of Nick and Charlie about different things, I will still update on this but just have that as a little side book. Also we're really close to a thousand reads! I can't believe it and I am grateful for every person that has read this book! To everyone who has stuck around since the start of this story I thank you. Have an AMAZING, BRILLIANT AND FABULOUS week everybody. :)