Elles party 2

Nicks perspective

As we walk into Tao and Elle's house and Tao comes up to Charlie and hugs him before nodding his head at me.

"Tao what was that" I laugh

"I nodded what's wrong with that" He asks

"Nothing its just that your doing that to you best friends boyfriend" I say holding our intertwined hands up.

"Ok love birds, let's go everyone's been waiting for you" Tao moans.

We follow Tao throughout the house until we are led into a room.

"ELLE!" Charlie screams.

"DARCY" I scream.

We both launch ourselves at the person who's name we just screamed out.

"Hey guys, Aled has someone to show you" Elle says.

"Who?" Charlie asks.

"You'll see but you'll really be surprised, trust me" Elle winks.

Aled walks through the door holding someone hand. The person takes off their mask. HARRY GREEN!

"HARRY" I scream.

"Yeah?" Harry says shyly

"I'm so happy for you two!" Charlie says excitedly!

The night flew by after that, we watched marvel, to Charlie's despise, we played uno which Harry won and got to know how Aled and Harry met.

Harry and Aled met at a library, Aled was looking for a book for an essay at uni and Harry was looking for a book to know if your gay or not. Aled says that they caught up for coffee after Aled saw what section he was in. Harry really has changed since high school and it's surprising since Harry and Charlie hugged before we left. I'm so happy for Aled and Harry but Charlie's off and I don't know why.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for a short chapter, I don't really have motivation right now, I'm struggling with a lot of things buts as soon as I feel better I'll be making more chapters. I also wanted to make sure that a chapter was out even though it's short I hope you liked the twist and I hope you have an amazing day/night. Bye everyone ❤️