Its okay... its okay.. its okay!

Charlie's POV

Chases been acting off, yesterday we went and annoyed him but he didn't seem off now he's really really off he's been snappy and has randomly ran into his room crying.

Chase walks out of his room. His face stained with an expression of... nothing.

"Hey Chase" I say waving to Chase.

"Hi" he says blankly.

"Can you come here for a minute please" I say.

Chase stops walking and turns to me. "Why?"

"Because I want to talk to you" I say.

"Well I don't so no and I have homework" Chase snaps.

"Ok just if you need me I'm here" I say.

"Yes I know" he scoffs.

My phone springs to mind. I grab my phone and hurry outside. I call Isaac.

"Hey Charlie what's up?" Isaac says.

"Hey can you come check on chase he's really off and you always are able to get to him" I say.

"I know what's up but I can't say, just know he is confiding in someone that's not me"

"Who?" I growl.

"I'm not saying I promised him I'm sorry Charlie if he wants to talk to you he will."

"Ok thanks Isaac I'll see you next time you come over"

"Yeah I will bye Charlie"

Isaac hangs up the phone. Why would Chase confide in anyone else other than me! Why! I didn't do anything wrong! At least he has someone to talk to.

Chase knocks on the door. His eyes bloodshot red and his face in pure shock.

I open the door and Chase fly's into my arms.

"I'm sorry"he repeats.

"About what?" I say.

"I'm such a horrible person"

"Why hunny what's wrong?" I ask chase.

"I'm such a men's person" he says.

Tears drench my shirt, but in my hips I feel a different texture liquid. No it can't be he didn't. I look at my hips and their covered in the one thing I hope not to be. Blood.

"Chase" I say looking at him.

"Did you?" I say.

Chase knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about and can see from my eyes I know too.

"I'm sorry I've just been so stressed and everything and I tried to tell Tori but she was telling me to tell you but I didn't because I thought you'd get mad then it all happened and I really regret it" Chase sobs.

"It's okay... it's okay.. it's okay" I say trying to calm him down.

He doesn't calm down it's a stream of tears. A battling river crying for help.

"I'm not mad Chase, I'm not mad." I say.

"Really?" Chase says surprised.

"Do you want Isaac to come over?" I ask.

"Y,y,y,y yeah" Chase sobs.

I leave the room and call Isaac.

"Hey what's going on you called me like ten minutes ago?" Isaac asks.

"Hey can you come over please?" I ask.

"Yeah suree what's happened?"

"Chase told me"