Chapter 1 The Curse Of Power

A/N: Well this is the second storyI ever made and this time I'm putting pictures on the side of the characters in my story.I do hope you enjoy this story! Comment, vote, and read please. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna

When I was 15, strange things started to happen in my life. I hear thoughts in my head and I see colors around people that I only see and no one else can. When I told my best friend, well only friend, Dimi, well I only call him that but his name is Dimitrius, he thought I was crazy. So I knew I made a mistake and never told anyone else. This started when I was 10 but at 15, things started to get worst. I get horrible headaches and my vision goes out at the most random point. My curse gotten so powerful, I couldn’t control them like I used too. When I wave my hand things flew across the room. What’s happening to me? This can’t be normal.

It’s my first day of high school. Freshmen year. I haven’t seen Dimi all summer long, my parents found out what Dimi and I were up to this summer and banned me to Dimi all summer long. Worst punishment of my life, well, second worst because this curse I have is the worst. I head to the kitchen for breakfast and was greeted by my parents and my older sister Kathy.

“Good morning, have some cereal, your father and I are in a rush so your sister will drive you to school,” Kathy was 19. Just starting her life when I was still stuck in school.

“I can’t Mom, you know I have to get to that interview,” Kathy stated. Kathy is the opposite of what I look. She looks like a younger twin of my mother. Dark ringlets going down her spine with bits of light brown in them. Gorgeous brown eyes, so deep and so innocent, they seem like they have that gleam in them, any guy will always go for her and when they see her little sister they gasp on how much we are different. I have frizzy blond curls and green eyes that look terrible. I look neither of my mother or father. Not one bit. Short and lean, with no curve what-so-ever in my body against the beauty queen, so tall and elegant and have the most amazing curves and I wonder how are we sisters.

“I can take the bus Mom,” my mom’s aura turns pink on how delightful of I to take the bus on my first day.

“Thanks Bree, have a nice day,” and my parents left.

“You going to have the best day, I know I did when I was a freshmen, have a good day sis,” Kathy’s aura turns to navy blue, something’s wrong.

“What’s wrong Kathy?” I asked.

“Some how you can always tell if I’m upset how is that?”

“I just know you to well” I smiled, hiding my fear.

She laugh and muttered, “and I barely know you,” and she walks out without telling me but I already know why she’s upset. She misses her life at school.

I finish my cereal alone. When it was 8:15 I walked out the door and head for the bus stop at the end of my road. When I reach there I see no one. Am I early? I check my watch and I was on time. Maybe they had there parents drive them since this town so small there’s only one school for everyone and its in the center of town, since its one of the original buildings back in 1870’s. I tapped my foot impatiently. Someone touch my shoulder and I spin around to see Dimi right behind me. Some reason he is the only person I can’t read from, but that doesn’t scare me, I’m glad I can give somebody some space. I hugged him.