45 | my love mine all mine

AN: I know I've said that ten times already but writing this story makes me so endlessly happy, I love my babies :')

warnings: sexual content (minors dni), cursing

March 7–8, 2016

And you want to travel with her,
And you want to travel blind
And then you know that she will trust you
For you've touched her perfect body with your mind

⋆ ˚ ° ° ˚⋆

As soon as we entered the flat, we both completely smothered one another. Grinding, rocking against each other as I arched my back against the door, the lights starting to warm up and brighten the room. Alex took advantage of my surprised gasp and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned against him shamelessly, shaking like a leaf against his touch and yanking his hair. It was too much already, and we hadn't even started anything.

I ran my fingertips below the waistband of his jeans, making his stomach muscles clench.

"Bedroom?" I asked, swallowing as I caught his gaze.

I wanted to be sharing his air, his needy noises.

"You bet."

A sigh of relief escaped from my throat. Now biting down my lip to suppress a grin, my fingers unzipped my dress instead and went to the hem, and I slowly pulled it up and over my head. In a ragged breath, I watch his eyes processing everything at the same time. The skin, the lace, the skin again. Not that I'd planned it, but–

"You're gorgeous," he groaned, raking a hand through his hair. "Fucking hell."

I let out a breathy giggle, heat creeping up my body until I felt like I could no longer keep standing. The lowness of his voice had my heart racing.

I reached behind him to turn the lights off, and we were in the bedroom in a flash. There was nothing polite in the way his tongue invaded my mouth. Naturally, we bumped into the door, and the dresser against the wall, opposite the bed.

My eyes pressed closed. I wanted more. So much more. It'd been too long, and I needed to feel him in that way again. Sexual intimacy was too important for us.

I spun around while his fingers fumbled with his shirt, trying to take it off so quickly he was just making it worse.

My forearms hit the wood of the dresser until one of my hands held on the wall, trying to find some balance. Honestly, I had no idea what I looked like. We'd only fucked like that once or twice, so I wasn't even sure if he truly wanted it that way. But I did, really, really badly. So much that my thighs burned with the need to move.

"Alex, for fuck's sake, hurry up," I whined, about to kick him in the shins to rush him. "I swear you're doing this on purpose."

I was about to go mad. My whole body was on fire, and I was already clenching over and over, my head spinning. I'd never craved sex so badly in my entire life.

Alex cursed under his breath, and the button popped open, the zip hissed, and he finally removed his black pants and boxers. He wrestles them off from around his ankles, but still not fast enough for me.

Meanwhile, the curtains were softly swaying from the breeze entering the room. My own breath echoed off the walls, but I couldn't bring myself to care about that damn opened window.

Let them hear, I couldn't care less.

"Okay, fuck," I heard him mumble, out of breath already. "Okay. Alright."