23 | the list

AN: what could I even say.... it's the end my friends. i mean the friendship's end yk.. :)
enjoy this one!
warning: sexual content

September 4–7–14, 2015

Well we were kissing
It was secret
We'd had to sneak beyond the kitchen
Both well aware that there'd be trouble

⋆ ˚ ° ° ˚⋆

It happened three times.

The first time, we were at Jamie and Katie's small dinner party.

Matt introduced me to the small brunette he was holding against him, his girlfriend Breana. She kindly wrapped her arms around me, a soft smile never leaving her face as she complimented my hair. She was lovely.

But the thing is, no one told me Alex would be here. It ended up being awkward, like really awkward. He kept looking at me as if I'd killed his dog, and the second after he made some sneaky comment about my clothes. If he wanted to play, now wasn't the time.

I replied back with "Shut up Turner" and was rewarded with a smirk lighting his eyes too. He seemed to like it.

Katie never mentioned Alma joining us. Apparently, she didn't like her either.

It started with a small chat about our respective days and shy glances until we got to the dessert. Alex had settled in front of me, and his feet kept bumping into mine accidentally. The perspective of having a normal conversation with the others seemed less scary, so I tried to ignore him.

Eventually, I stared back. I didn't need a mirror to know my cheeks were reddening and his smirk widened. He knew the effect he had on me.

"More wine?" Alex asked, holding the bottle above my half-filled glass.

I looked back at him, outstretching my arm. It was a bad idea. "Please."

Instead of pouring the liquid in the glass like any normal human being would do, he took it from me and made sure his fingers brushed against mine, lingering there for a second.

He smirked.

He looked really hot. His lips looked attractive too.

I turned around after coughing for a moment, resting my elbows on the table and trying to listen to what Jamie was saying. It was all a blur.

Alex's chair squeaked on the floor as he stood, not leaving my gaze.

"Mind to help me in the kitchen?"

I should have known. I should have stayed and asked Katie to go instead.

But my stubborn brain decided first. I sent the couples a small smile and excused myself, and the next minute he had me pinned against the wall, his mouth claiming mine with hungry kisses.

One of my hands gripped the back of his neck while his gripped at my hip, securing my body to his. It was thoughtless and stupid, but I wouldn't have been the one to back away first.

The heat started invading my body slowly.

I had to stop myself from making small noises, but it proved to be hard when he lowered his mouth to my neck.

"You look so pretty tonight. The prettiest girl," he mumbled between kisses.

His breath wafted into my face, the scent of cigarette and what was distinctly him clinging to the warmth he radiated.

His mouth travelled up to my lips again, and we looked at each other for a few seconds, both unable to speak and acknowledge what was going on.

Alex intertwined his fingers with mine, eyeing the sight of our linked hands. He twisted them until my palm was up and he brought it to his cheek, cradling his face against my skin.