27 | from the honeymoon suite

October 16, 2015

Why don't we take off alone
Take a trip somewhere far, far away
We'll be together all alone again
Like we used to in the early days

⋆ ˚ ° ° ˚⋆

"Alex I swear- stop that."

His warm laugh filled my ears as his hands lowered from my breasts to rest on my hips.

"Ready?"

"Stop talking in my ear."

"Does it turn you on?"

"It stresses me out."

It really did. I couldn't see anything, and the fact that we were in public made it ten times worse. There could be a crowd in front of us and he would still be touching me as if he'd never seen tits before.

He huffed a laugh as I felt the material being removed from my eyes, and I blinked to adjust to the bright light.

"Surprise," he whispered.

I was expecting a restaurant or anything that looked like it, but we were standing in front of a large brick building. It didn't take me long to recognise it – it was London's train station.

I looked back at him, a teasing smile on my lips. "We're eating on the rails? You've got taste, Turner."

Alex rolled his eyes, a smirk plastered on his face. "Trust me, we're going to a real restaurant."

"A sandwich would be enough."

"You deserve better."

I watched him pull out two suitcases from his car's boot, more and more confused.

"What's that?"

He lifted his brows almost comically. "Our stuff. Clothes and all that."

I blinked, trying to process what was happening, but nothing close to a rational explication came to my mind.

"Mind to tell me what you're up to?"

He closed the boot with one hand, leaving both our suitcases on the side as he let out a small defeated sigh.

"We're going to Edinburgh, I haven't decided for how long yet."

"You're not serious," I replied incredulously, wrapping my mind around the fact that he would do all of that for me.

He huffed a laugh, visibly amused by my face. "I am. I regret a lot of things so I figured we could recreate this trip."

"Oh my God," I muttered, colliding with him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He chuckled in my neck before he kissed the warm skin of my throat. "Promise me you'll kiss me there."

I pulled away to look at him, a breathless laugh escaping my lips. "A thousand times if you want."

"Fine with me," Alex breathed, sloppily smashing his lips into mine, one hand pawing at my waist. "C'mon, we don't want to miss the train."

I trudged beside him through the crowd until we reached the tracks, glancing at him every five seconds to see if he wasn't joking. But it seemed real as he smiled back at me, looking as excited as I was. He looked proud of himself.

We wandered down the corridor, apologising when we accidentally hit someone with our bags.

Finally, he stopped at a table and lifted his arms to put our bags on the luggage racks, revealing the skin of his stomach.